• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by sanyigz

1. S

Post Broken screen, with constant phantom touches preventing everything

It's very hard to do anyting on phone anything blindly...
  2. S

As i wrote, i cant do anything on UI, as the phantom always touch back to the menu, or to the photo app, which i cant even pull out from quick access due to the phantom.
  3. S

I just cant do it, and didnt fide any help for it on google. If i connect it, and list the adb devices, i see "unauthorized" and a dialog pops up on the phone to allow adb connection, but as soon as i unlock the phone the dialog goes away as the phantom touching the menu buttons... No, the...
  4. S

Its a quite common problem, however the most people just buy a new phone, and dump the broken one. I want to backup one application's data particularly, yes. Phantom touches are constant, always at the menu buttons. I cant connect otg mouse and to adb at the same time... 1 usb only. Why cant...
  5. S

Thread Broken screen, with constant phantom touches preventing everything

My phone's screen was broken, so the touch sensor (capacitive) sensing constant phantom touches, which prevents to do anything with it, even with mouse connected on OTG. I can't connect on ADB, as once i've allowed my PC to always connect to it, yet asks for a confirmation at every connect...
  6. S

Post [ROM][I9100][OFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

Whats with radios in lineageos and of course with cyanogenmod? The wifi connection is unstable, also the bluetooth connections. With my bt headset, the microphone has very low volume on S2, with smartwatch it isnt works at all, and if i move 2 metres away from the phone with the headset, then...
  7. S

In CM13 there was a switch in developer options that enabled a cpu usage graph overlay, with the highest cpu user applications. Where is that from LOS 14.1?
  8. S

Why i can't store a phone number on phone? Only my google account is the "choice". In CM 13 i could select phone as storage too, if i didn't want to add the number to my google contacts.
  9. S

With the newest nightly build (march 15), the camera app saves location only if a gps application used just before. If no GPS user application started, then no location saved to pictures. In CM13 the camera app itself used the GPS, but if not, the last known location was always saved. I want it...
  10. S

Why the camera app gps location isn't works? (or barely works). In CM13.1 it always added location to photos, but the current one only adds location if i started a GPS using app just before. The camera app itself isn't tries to get gps location at all. I'm using 20170228-nightly
  11. S

Post [ROM][I9100][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1] Lineage OS 14.1

Updater isn't works. "Not possible to restart in recovery mode"... or unable (it's not set to english language)
  12. S

It's not LOS, but google. Google is on the slope, their new thing are worse and worse, it seems this applies to android too.
  13. S

Yes, i've found that after posting. Nothing positive in android 7 over 6, just negatives... this weird default feature, nearly impossible slide to unlock, thinking about reverting to cm13.1
  14. S

The display wasn't on all the time, but when i picked up the phone from the table, and this is something new as it isn't worked like this in previous systems. The cpu/system was awake all time, probably to listen for movement, and enable display when that happens.