Recent content by sarat_mit

1. sarat_mit

Thread [Q] Help..! Auto Shutdown in GS2 -XWLPW

Hi.. I have a month old GS2 i9100 bought in india.. running stock ics 4.0.4 xwlpw.... I haven't rooted my phone yet..its as like as it was from the box... But many times when i try to wake the device from the lock state to unlock..the screen doesn't show up..i hve even tried pressing volume...
  2. sarat_mit

Post Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXLSJ Q/A

Hi everyone, I'm from India I got my brand new GS2 few weeks back...running stock xwlpw firmware. And i was so Happy that this update was there for GS2. I'm from the samsung galaxy ace were i hve to jus flash only 2 files, one is .ops & .md5 files to flash a costom rom via odin. But wen i try...
  3. sarat_mit

Post [I9100][ROM 4.1.2] Stock 4.1.2 JB - real deal

Hi everyone, I'm from India I got my brand new GS2 few weeks back...running stock xwlpw firmware. And i was so Happy that this update was there for GS2. I'm from the samsung galaxy ace were i hve to jus flash only 2 files, one is .ops & .md5 files to flash a costom rom via odin. But wen i try...
  4. sarat_mit

Post [Q] Req suggestion on GNEX - Indian Users

cool i will do it immediately when i had it in my hand n check it... is this all or is there anything that i make a note or test the device in order to check the originality..
  5. sarat_mit

Post Galaxy Nexus Indian Thread [Reviews, Support and More]

And can u guys pls tell me, where can i find the original or alike Gnex Black or Titanium silver housing in india.. i tried Ebay but its avail only in Us n dono abt shipping charges n the price is abt 2k coz i'm planing to change the housing once i get my Gnex White...
  6. sarat_mit

And can u guys pls tell me, where can i find the original or alike Gnex Black or Titanium silver housing in india.. I tried Ebay but its avail only in Us n dono abt shipping charges n the price is abt 2k coz i'm planing to change the housing once i get my Gnex White...
  7. sarat_mit

Atlas i hve made up my mind to buy the Nexus and Nexus alone...:D While searching on EBay i found out a ebay seller who lives in my hometown...And he gives software + Hardware support or warranty dono wat he will provide, only if bought if bought around my home town. But He has only the chic...
  8. sarat_mit

Ya as u said he didn't hve the any issue untill he was in the 4.1.1 only wen he tried to move from the 4.1.2 it asked for network un-lock pin.. So can u guys tell me how to make sure its genuine Factory unlocked... do i hve to look through the build no or something like that..coz i hope there's...
  9. sarat_mit

Post [Q] Req suggestion on Galaxy S II - Indian Users

Guys i love the light weight and sleek design of s2... But wen compared to GNEX its cool with the curved edges..with no physical button in the front. and the absence of two capacitive touch button made me to tell the genex is cool in looks.. But apart from that its different in inside & i agree...
  10. sarat_mit

Post [Q] Req suggestion on Galaxy S II - Indian Users

Ya i know its a Forum...Its the only reason i hve raised the question.... I hve clearly mentioned the title of the thread as " Request for suggestion " And its a Q&A thread not a Dev Section... Even clearing ppls doubt & suggesting them for buying a good device is helping others like me n...
  11. sarat_mit

Thread [Q] Req suggestion on GNEX - Indian Users

Hi Guys.. Im using Samsung Galaxy ACE Rightnow.. I hve planed to move-on & YES to Either Galaxy S II (OR) Galaxy Nexus.. The choice i hve is Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 and HTC One S. and the choice is due to my budget. i know the NEXUS 4 has launched...but as for the news i heard.. LG gona either...
  12. sarat_mit

Thread [Q] Req suggestion on Galaxy S II - Indian Users

Hi Guys.. Im using Samsung Galaxy ACE Rightnow.. I hve planed to move-on & YES to Either Galaxy S II (OR) Galaxy Nexus.. The choice i hve is Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 and HTC One S. and the choice is due to my budget. i know the NEXUS 4 has launched...but as for the news i heard.. LG gona...
  13. sarat_mit

Post [ROM][JB][TC] PAC [ Paranoid + Aokp+ Cm10 ] [Update 14-12-2012]

I flashed the zip and went for adding the two lines u said, but i found thoes two lines already existing under ## AGPS.... But i also added as u said... And GPG Get locked but with99900 meters accuracy...i hve seaaarche some thread and found by editing the intermediate pos=0 in the...
  14. sarat_mit

Atlas BLN is working bro.. Really thank u... And can u also provide me the fix for GPS... Are jus verify me that i can use this... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1801911 And i found in some threads in this post say to flash both the V4 & V5...is that so.. or flashing the V4 is...
  15. sarat_mit

Thanks for the reply bro.. But, U mean the thread or post.. coz in the second thread of this post nims has provided only the patch for CRT animation... so can u plz provide me the exact patch file or the link were i can find it BLN_FIX...? And i use the BLN PRO app which supports the Blinking...