• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Sarath Vazhangat

1. S

Post Bootloop on amazfit GTR [need help]

contact with customer service, you could find the contact information from google. i was face the same issue and u sent my watch to the service centre, after registered the complaints. and i got the watch after 2 weeks and it is working fine, any further doubts ask me., i will guid.you.
  2. S

contact with customer care, you could find in google, sent the watch to them for service. any further queries ask me, i will guid you.
  3. S

hey, I got the watch today, and it s working properly. thanks amazfit👍 If anyone stucking with any doubts about the service, reply me and I will guid you.
  4. S

and i got the watch today, it s working properly.
  5. S

have you the bill of purchase??? they will ask for bill when we sent the product for service. you can contact with the customer care no. that will appear when you search for amazfit service centre in google.
  6. S

i will post everything if i got the watch back.
  7. S

contact customer service support contact customer service support, they will help you . I sent my watch for repair to the service centre, Delhi . I hope it will reach me soon.
  8. S

Post Amazfit GTS in bootloop, HELP¡¡¡¡¡¡

dude, could you resolve the issue??? I'm facing the same issue, mine is Amazfit GTR 47mm can you contact in mail [email protected]
  9. S

Post Amazfit GTS in bootloop, HELP¡¡¡¡¡¡

dude... do you resolve the issue... I'm facing the same can you contact on mail, [email protected]
  10. S

Thread BOOTLOOP ISSUE IN AMAZFIT GTR 47mm

Hey guys, I'm using Amazfit gtr 47mm smartwatch and it was stuck in the bootloop while i try to do restore. Today the watch didn't connect with smartphone and I tried several times but no use. and I decided to do the factory reset. after that the watch doesn't came back and stucked in the...
  11. S

I'm facing the same issue, my watch get stuck on the bootloop, please contact anyone who facing the same issue.
  12. S

Hey broo... I'm facing the same issue... did u solve the issue... if yes help me...
  13. S

hey dude... I'm facing the same issue... did you solve the issue??? contact with whats app no:8385 14096