• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sardighi

1. S

Post [ROM][11][Daisy][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

I tried the automatic update using the provided app, unfortunately, on reboot, FlameGApps was not installed, anymore. I installed FlmaeGApps, but some Google apps crash on start, I had to reinstall FlameGApps and other apps. Is it possible to release a Syberia version with a base version of...
  2. S

FlameGApps 2021-07-12 fixed Android auto issue for me. All works as exprected on Syberia v4.7
  3. S

Post [STABLE] HAVOC OS ROM [R|Android 11.0] [OFFICIAL] [MI A2 Lite]

I think that my battery issue was related with the OpenPod app, so I suggest to try Havoc if you are looking for an Android version with Gapps embedded in it. I already donated.
  4. S

No issue with my headset. I notify the FlameGApps 2021-07-12 update: Fixed Android Auto I will test it 🤞
  5. S

Can the Android Auto issue be related with FlameGApps? A LineageOS user fixed its issue using MindTheGApps (https://github.com/opengapps/opengapps/issues/894#issuecomment-828485652), someone tried it with Syberia? Havoc with OpenGApps worked with Android Auto.
  6. S

Android auto crash at startup :'(
  7. S

4.6 version, fixed screen brightness, battery KO.
  8. S

Lags, strange auto-brightness behavior (100% very often), and lack of encryption. OpenPods works intermittently. Not so great, 4.4 performs betters.
  9. S

Should I suppose that device encryption is unsupported, yet?
  10. S

Post [STABLE] HAVOC OS ROM [Q|Android 10.0] [OFFICIAL] [MI A2 Lite]

Does Eset security mobile the same job of encryption?
  11. S

Thank you Coffeemi, I did it and now it works unencrypted. Does encryption work on your device?
  12. S

I tried to encrypt my phone using 4.4 official version. The encryption process looks good (it is visible with TWRP) but the phone stuck on boot animation (the rotating white circle). What I wrong? Thank you for support. I sent you a little donation for this nice project, insecurity is not an...