Recent content by sarxes

1. sarxes

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.X for Galaxy S5 | Android 7.X Nougat

I know the search engine is my friend, and I should review a couple of pages but 500+ pages to read back it's kinda difficult. My simple question is that at the moment the rom is in "stable" state? I would need for google maps(gps), bluetooth, camera, calling, gaming, social media. For...
  2. sarxes

Yeah that feature it was a great implementation in CM 12. I was very unhappy after it was removed in cm13 and after. For those prople who liked ahould be a great option again.
  3. sarxes

Hi everyone . After the CM13 I dirty flashed the CM 14 with the 04.12 build. Everything seemed allright then I decided to make a clean install with the 25.12.16 build, so I cleaned the phone and wiped to the bone. It was formatted the whole phone including the SD card. Then I installed the pico...
  4. sarxes

Hi guys, can you tell me where should I dig for the problem ? My phone says the "The application is low on memory". But which one ? Randomly pops up this message. Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA-Developers mobile app
  5. sarxes

Hi everybody Im on 30.11.16 flashed over 02.10. CM 13. Everything works fine after flashed the rom and the gapps. Till now I experienced some bugs: - screen rotation not works mostly, but it works great with google maps. -the battery status cant be changed to the circle ones ... Nothing else...
  6. sarxes

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

Thanks a mill , that was a great answer , now I know everything I wanted to know. Cheers
  7. sarxes

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

Somebody please help to explain this. I searched trought the google for low network coverage and I found mostly that possibly my baseband version is out of date for my G900F. Can I upgrade the baseband without changing the firmware on my phone ? Too many things installed under the CM13 and I...
  8. sarxes

How to remove the 3 beeping sound @ the end of the call if somebody hangs up the call? Any way to change , disable , remove it? It's so annoying... It wasn't exist in any other CM version ( for a reason) ... But now kills me, calling so often its a part of my job so please help. Thanks Sent...
  9. sarxes

One bug found today. I just wanted to update to todays nightly. So my SD card was formatted as system partition. CM updater downloaded the update package to the device's internal memory. Then restart , recovery and I wasn't able to update because file not found due the SD card memory was the 1st...
  10. sarxes

Im not yet experienced any major bug. Only 1-2 reboot after installing an app from market. Beside no bugs found by me yet. DO NOT install yet the super su from market , only the new 2.66 beta from the site because u will get a bootloop.
  11. sarxes

Thats the best what you can do a fresh install to prevent the bugs. Ofcourse it's not yet perfect but still a very reliable system already.
  12. sarxes

You can update via OTA. If a stable release comes out you can flash it over but highly recommended to do a fresh install with the stable one .
  13. sarxes

After a quick look I found out that you can use as internal memory. All what you have to to is to go in the Settings, Storage , Select the SD card, hit the options and you can see the option to use as internal memory.... Then your SD card will be formatted and now on you can use as internal...
  14. sarxes

In my opinion you can use as daily driver, so far everything is working fine. As I saw you can't move the apps to the SD card yet... Hopefully will be implemented.