saurabh88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• ok man... But with 262 post's you should alreday look on WiKi and you find that answer for ( ELF and Elfin )...
    But becarfeul flashing ROM's on ELF ur ELFIN... that's why i said about CID_Unlock... Many people don´t read the stuff first...
    Good luck to your exam ;)
    download my EXT packages from 1st post.everything is there u require.there are 2 files
    keyboardlpack and keyboardqvga copy both of them to ur packages.these are the keyboard files.
    gujrat,surat city.if u r willing to help your bro then i will pay you for courior charge and tha amount of the stuff.plz i m craving for that thing...searching all over gujrat and known place of bombay.....plz.plz........
    thanx my friend...hey have u seen vaubhav[s 3 rom?icon and looks r preety cool..what u think?
    many peaple have been asking me about this.i really cant help it.im a bit busy now.will inform u as soon as i get free. :)
    3.5mm audio converter is now commonly sold in pune.try out RT outsourcing(htc service centers)..probably u'll find it there.
    well,if u guys are asking about the storage card,16GB is quite a rare find.i did get it from pune itself.i'll have to ask the shop owner for the availability of the storage card.he got it imported for me from somewhere.i have given the details about it on my personal thread about storage cards on GENE.definetly i'll let u know later.i need some time.
    If you use that, you will not be able to use camera at all, unless you rerun the application and restart your device.
    go to htc servicing center and just tell them to check the circuitry.u dont have any option if there's water spilled on the gene circuit.trust me,they wont charge to check.iv been a couple of times.as far as the headphones are concerned.once the circuit is cleaned this problem of ur's will go too.or try using connectors and use another headphones.or if u are an expert using screw-drivers,just watch youtube videos of gene about how to open up the pda completely.then just let it dry for a while.take care of the lcd display.it costs 4,500rs for a replace.i suggest u to go to the servicing center or the shop from where u bought the pda.why not be safe. :)
    I dont have much idea buddy, please try downloading and installing the old gene version as the XIP for both is almost same nowadays. Maybe that work out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…