• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Saythis

1. S

Post Vulkan API

Vulkan is a Graphics API like OpenGL and DirectX. What this means is that as mentioned apps, games, etc have to be made to take advantage of it. You can't just force it and every app, game, etc will run it. Graphics API's don't work that way.
  2. S

Post [KERNEL][OP6T] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r22 - 25th Aug - Stock & custom roms

Nope, voltages are controlled via a hardware register if I recall along with the frequencies. Qualcomm did this to prevent overclocking, underclocking, undervolting, etc.
  3. S

Post [STABLE] MSM Xtended XQ Release v9.0 [Android 10.0 r_35] [May 11th, 2020]

Oh, yes it will delete everything on your internal storage.
  4. S

Formatting data will wipe out all of your user data. Any installed apps, texts, call logs, etc will be wiped out. Flashing MSM Xtended will get rid of TWRP since it flashes a new kernel which is why you flash TWRP after flashing the rom. So if you want to keep your apps, their data, texts, call...
  5. S

I was on OOS 10.0.1 as I mentioned, so I followed this: 1. Reboot to recovery 2. Format data 3. Reboot to recovery 4. Flash MSM Xtended 5. Flash TWRP for Q 6. Reboot to recovery 7. Flash ExLite Normal GAPPS 8. Flash Magisk v20.1 9. Reboot to system 10. Profit And that did it for me Edit: If...
  6. S

Right? I figured I'd try it just to see and it worked haha.
  7. S

I highly recommend it. I think I've found my new daily custom after thinking I'd have to give up custom roms on my 6T. I don't see any reason the beta shouldn't work though but I understand not wanting to risk it.
  8. S

I got them here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/exlitegapps/files/Android%2010/Normal-Edition/ XDA Thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-exlitegapps-android-10-t3984039
  9. S

A screenshot of the custom options menu. If you have any questions about this rom before flashing feel free to ask and I'll answer it. I'll just say it's smoooooooooth.
  10. S

If you're using XDA Labs, try viewing it in browser. I installed it using OOS 10.0.1 Stable and it seems to run perfectly fine. Very stable rom so far and I'm enjoying it a lot. Good job! I used ExLite Gapps on install instead of OpenGapps.
  11. S

Post Google Thinks My Device is modified

It's likely because of "beta".
  12. S

Post [UNIFIED] [CAF 10.0] [4.9.196] [CLANG 10 / LTO] Neutrino Kernel (sagitta)

Same here, noticing much weaker wifi reception as well.
  13. S

Post [KERNEL] [February 5] ElementalX-OP6T 4.00 (Android 10)

build.prop is in /system/ but if you don't know what build.prop is you probably shouldn't mess with it lol