Recent content by sayujnair

1. S

Post [OFFICIAL] FireHound v4.7 [Oreo 8.1] [STABLE]

Deceptive site ahead. Anyone got this ? and why ?
  2. S

Post When do i get the nougat update

I can confirm this. I had flashed MPJ24.139-63 earlier and received Nougat OTA Update. But since mine was rooted and had TWRP recovery, it failed. So I took the downloaded file and flashed MPJ24.139-63 again hoping I'd get the update. But now it tells my device is up to date.
  3. S

Post [ROM][MI3/Mi4][CM-12.1][Android-5.1.1]CM-Cancro

Thanks mate. Could you tell me what that zip file does exactly ?
  4. S

Post [ROM][MI3/Mi4][CM-12.1][Android-5.1.1]CM-Cancro

How to proceed ? :confused: Am unable to flash this ROM. Getting an error like blkdiscard failed invalid argument Error updating the binary in the "so and so zip file" any idea how to proceed ? :confused: I was in latest DEV. Using Mi3 16GB.
  5. S

Post [ROM] [Kernel] [E] [2.23] eXperia Rom for XE SS

Okay. My phone is screwed. I flashed the update 5 about a week back. And I thought I'll flash it today with Mount System included as my WiFi wasn't working. But I thought of trying with some other kernel first , so flashed Zeus kernel over Sadra. And I couldn't Mount System in it. But I flashed...
  6. S

Okay. I don't know what happened. After flashing, my phone is hung. I can't see the wallpaper. All I see is a blank screen and status bar. It's so slow. Any one facing the same problem ? Any idea what to do ? I flashed it thrice. It's still the same.
  7. S

One quick question. Is there any difference if I flash or don't flash Update 2 before flashing Update 3 ?
  8. S

One of the best ROMs for XE. I prefer this over Termin. My only concern is I can't select xLOUD in Sound Settings. It gets deselected automatically. Could you please look into it in the next update ?
  9. S

DanielFlorin : You the man, brother. Thanks a lot for this ROM. Following are the bugs I faced : 1. I select xLoud which enhances the loudness of the internal speaker but when it deselects automatically and so my ringing sound is low. (anyone else facing the same problem ??) 2. SystemUI...
  10. S

Post Different battery bug on Xperia E with TamsuiCM11 by UltraGamerHD

Am facing the same problem. Using Remote Manager of ES FIle Explorer to transfer files :mad:
  11. S

Post [ROM][KERNEL][XJ][STOPPED] Seraphic Season 8 Ultimate [4.1.2][Released]

Sheeeet. Since I had opened lot of xda tabs and I read someone saying this is compatible with XE :D Came to know it was some other ROM. My bad again :| But anyway, thanks :good: ROM looks nice. It'd be nice if it was compatible with XE as well :)
  12. S

I installed this ROM in my Xperia E C1505 and now the phone doesn't turn on now :mad: That InfraRed detector is ON. And it also vibrates when I press the power button, so basically the phone is ON and the screen it totally blank and no light too ( no LED or even light below ). Any idea what...
  13. S

Am I the only one who doesn't see a download link for Season 4 ? :confused::eek: [EDIT] : ****. Sorry.. :/ Thanks a lot! :) Great work (y)
  14. S

Post [ROM]Termin. C1504/C1505. V3 is released!

You have no problem with settings ? Good for you. And if I wanted to go back to stock, I'd have not installed this in the first place. And I was just giving my feedback to his work and there was no hate/offense intended.
  15. S

Post [ROM]Termin. C1504/C1505. V3 is released!

First of all, thanks :good: I'm facing a lot of errors. Settings get closed when I choose Settings>Personalization>Lock Screen. Also there were errors in Phone as well. I select the space where we enter numbers and Phone gets stopped. Thanks once again for this :)