Recent content by SB13X

1. SB13X

Post Wifi problems

Add me as another for this list. My speeds are absolute crap, seemingly capped at 15mbps across all networks I've tried. My sons Pixel 3 on the other hand flies on the same. So not a router or ISP issue. So disappointed as everything about the 7 Pro is awesome but can't live with such poor WiFi...
  2. SB13X

Thread Screen Protector Recommendations?

Anyone have any tempered glass screen protectors on their 7 Pro? The pre installed protector is finally giving way and I'm peeling it off today. Anyone any experience of the Skinomi TechSkin?
  3. SB13X

Post [Module][Pie/Q][3.1.7] QuickSwitch - Universal Quickstep Switcher

Love the module and enjoy using the more aesthetically pleasing One Plus Launcher. Yet I have an issue, not major, but an issue nonetheless, using split screen breaks it. Doing so causes you to be unable to scroll through the apps and it springing back to the last used. Only way to stop the...
  4. SB13X

Post January Update Broken Substratum again?

No I've never used the Magisk module before now and everythings worked okay ? will try using the module see if it helps. Thanks for replying. The module is not for Oreo or later but uninstalling and reinstalling substratum helped with the PBO theme but appears Swift Black is still borked. At...
  5. SB13X

Thread January Update Broken Substratum again?

Having trouble with certain overlays not installing since updating to January patch, worked before with Substratum 1015 and Magisk 18 but now having issues again. No Swift Black overlays I'm using work, most but not all of my PBO overlays are being applied. Anyone any info or getting the same?
  6. SB13X

Post [avFonts] [Magisk Modules] || Tutorial to make your own module||

Yass! ☝️??
  7. SB13X

No Sketch... Sadface ? I'd like to have something to flash too ???
  8. SB13X

Yeah the modules been working okay just lost the font in some places such as phone/dialer as one example of the top of my head. On another note though and in response to your last post about whether to release in batches, think that would be a good idea, and then with the AIO module or the...
  9. SB13X

Hi varben this is the current version of fonts from my Pixel XL 2 running Android Pie https://www.dropbox.com/s/qta0017szcsjzzf/fonts.zip?dl=0 I asked for the Sony Sketch pack you did me back on page 6 which worked flawlessly for Oreo. Be honoured to use an updated version for Pie. I'll send...
  10. SB13X

Double Post Please Delete
  11. SB13X

Amazing! Worked a treat thankyou so much. ?
  12. SB13X

Let me know if you update, I'm happy to test the Sketch font module for you.
  13. SB13X

These two zips from the previously linked thread holds both the stock font and the adapted Sony Sketch Font for use on Pixel 2 XL devices to fix the colon issue. The font is Google Sans and in the 8.1.0 update Google decided to use it for the colon in the clock which renders the same result on...
  14. SB13X

Post [MODULE][UNITY][v3.4.2] MidnightCore: All-In-One For Midnight Modules

Thankyou I don't know if you'd want to add a Pixel option to list them I'd hate for you to go to the trouble only for it to adversely affect others.