Recent content by sbcrumb

1. sbcrumb

Thread Car charger

Can anyone give me a suggestion for a car charger that fast charges that is not the oneplus official? They seem to b out of stock and likely won't arrive in time.
  2. sbcrumb

Post [OP8T][OOS KB05AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

I had a heck of a time getting mine into msn mode, one thing I noticed was in Windows Device manager it had a qualcom usb driver with a yellow triangle, so I had to install the driver for it manually then start over again and I was finally able to get it to restore. Maybe check if the driver is...
  3. sbcrumb

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

So knowing the steps/commands and the outcome on the screen are all helpful to troubleshoot. But just saying it doesn't work is not going to do much for anyone to assist in getting it working. Not trying to be a jerk just need more help cause while you say it doesn't work for some, it works for...
  4. sbcrumb

errors? some more info would be helpful. Are you using PE's recovery image? and following the page? Do you have adb drivers installed? And can you see the device in fastboot?
  5. sbcrumb

Did you unlock the bootloader?
  6. sbcrumb

https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/kebab/install/
  7. sbcrumb

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.2 for Android 11 [07/03/2021]

Neither, I have 2 sims and My custom name won't replace. I just don't care to see my carrier so I put in some text but it remains both AT&T - Verizon. Uggg.
  8. sbcrumb

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.2 for Android 11 [07/03/2021]

I have a OnePlus 8t running OOS 11, gravitybox is installed and I can tweak some items but one item I really want is carrier label, I set it but no change at all. Am I missing something to make it work?
  9. sbcrumb

Post [ROM] [11] [UNOFFICIAL] [OnePlus 8T] [EVOLUTION-X] [AOSP] [03/27/2021]

Got it sorry I was looking at the links in the OP which took me to his Source Forge page which is not right.
  10. sbcrumb

Post Toggle data (internet access) between simcards. Dual sim

Also wondering for something similiar. but for certain APPS use my work SIM, other apps use my personal sim
  11. sbcrumb

Post USB-C to 3.5mm Dongle Issue (& Recommendations?)

Thanks, if anyone finds a working one let me know.
  12. sbcrumb

Post USB-C to 3.5mm Dongle Issue (& Recommendations?)

Has anyone give an adapter like this a try? USB Audio/Charge