• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by sbebbe

1. S

Post Lenovo Z5s (no PRO) TWRP 3.3.1 + Pixel GSI + MIUI + FlyMe + H2OS

hello everyone i have a z5s L78071 it is really the worst phone i have ever bought, every time i see it my liver hurts, i'm really bad looking at it, i can't stand it anymore, often i thought I'd go over it with the car and do it disappear .... at the hardware level it seemed to me a valid...
  2. S

Post Restore Stock Image and Lock the Bootloader (for Warranty)

Now, Press all two buttons at the same time vol+ and vol- and connect the cable USB to the phone and quickly press Download button! I get to this point and pressing the volume controls simultaneously nothing happens I can't click download Suggestion's?
  3. S

Post [ROM][HLTE/CHN/KOR/TMO][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 [UNOFFICIAL]

Ihave troubles with imei after flashing the ril O8update i resolving this issue,mate i think this rom is not very performed.... it's the first time i lost imei after flashing a custom rom,but with the ril i have imei back. For flashing don't use Odin but flash from recovery (i have twrp).
  4. S

flash with odin how to install? Sorry bro,but i don't understand.... thank you in advance!
  5. S

imei lost would you have a copy of a back up efs to restore my phone? I had made a copy but it was canceled during the flash of the rom....
  6. S

thank you Mybe i'm really dumb..... i try to flash cp and bl after flashing with positive result,the phone don't working with sim again and don't have imei. i look with phone info the country of my phone and the cp is from nederlands and i upload this and flash. ---------- Post added at 10:10...
  7. S

i'm really dumb.... I dont understand..... I need to flash another bootloader? :p
  8. S

imei lost after flash i lost imei how to fix?