Recent content by sbreen94

1. sbreen94

Post ★[ROM][DEC 28][COJ5] Hyperdrive RLS5║AROMA║Tweaks║Design it Your Way!

I'd definitely be interested. Need to see what develops Root and recovery wise for it on T-Mobile though. Can't do to much without that
  2. sbreen94

Still have and using the phone. Would love to get something newer, but nothing on the market is the whole package for me. Been super busy with life, but maybe I can find some time to put some goodies together for the N5 :)
  3. sbreen94

Post [ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

Wrong thread, but no you aren't able to since the rom is on a different base then 5.1.1 Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  4. sbreen94

No, This version will only work on Lollipop! I'll need to update the Rom for Marshmallow!
  5. sbreen94

Yes I've been good. Busy but still up in here waiting for this Marshmallow update that Samsung be slacking on putting out. We'll back into the rom goodness once they do hopefully soon release it.
  6. sbreen94

I can remove those 3 color options if you guys would like to restore compatibility with the theming engine. I'll probably have a RLS6 out in a bit while we endlessly wait for MM
  7. sbreen94

Yeah probably not going to pick up an s7 myself. Will most likely wait until the Note 6.
  8. sbreen94

Post ★[ROM][FEB 14] Hyperdrive N4 RLS3║Endless Customization║Tweaks

If anyone's available to test like right now and get back to me today it would be great. Would like to get this out to you guys!
  9. sbreen94

Post ★[ROM][FEB 1][5.1.1] Hyperdrive Edge RLS7 B║Endless Customization║Tweaks!

Make a backup and test it out! It may work Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  10. sbreen94

Yes it's actually built on the note edge firmware Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  11. sbreen94

Yes haven't implemented the mod yet Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  12. sbreen94

Haha I'm totally missing what's funny about Cok2 haha Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk