• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Scalee

1. Scalee

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Working on SEAT Arona 2021 and a Oneplus 5T. At first the connection would drop out after a few seconds. But this was due to a 'bad' USB-C to USB-C cable.
  2. Scalee

Post [ROM][6.0.1][n7100]RESURRECTION REMIX 5.7.4[CM13]

Where do i find the call recording??
  3. Scalee

Thread Advice on google like ROM

Hey guys, Feel like i am drowning in a sea of roms, Hoping somebody can give me some advice. I am looking for a rom with stock google experience and be a bit smooth because now my phone is super slow. Currently running stock 4.4.2 (N7100) Optional: Working stylus Thanks!
  4. Scalee

Post [MOD] [Xposed] [V3.1] Multiwindow [No flashing] [22-01-13]

This module was for personal use but after request i put it online. But this project has been abandoned, everything became a mess when i lost the original source code. There are many alternatives right now, so no need for me to dive into horrible written samsung code.
  5. Scalee

Post [Q] Bluetooth keyboard switches input method

You need to install the Xposed framework for it to function (and to enable it). http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
  6. Scalee

Post [Q] Bluetooth keyboard switches input method

Probably but i can't be sure, you could just test and see if it works. If not just remove the APK no changes made.
  7. Scalee

Post [APP][4.4+] Greenify v3.6.2 Final (Updated on Aug. 25)

Aah so the processes get killed, that's not actually how i thought greenify worked. Thanks for your reply!
  8. Scalee

Post [APP][4.4+] Greenify v3.6.2 Final (Updated on Aug. 25)

Sorry, if this has been asked before. But i couldn't find my question. If you used the donated version, And enable GCM push message. Could one simply greenify every user application? The way i understand greenify works is that applications not on the foreground will be frozen. So if push...
  9. Scalee

Post [Q] Phone bricked?

Thanks guys, I had spent hours trying to fix it but i didn't make any progress. Specially when you read that when downgrading 4.3 that it can enable write protection. So you start to worry etc, But it's fixed now.
  10. Scalee

Post [Q] Phone bricked?

Not sure what you mean with recovery model. I can only reach download mode, recovery (clockwork) and normal boot result in the message: "Firmware Upgrade encountered an issue"
  11. Scalee

Post [Q] Phone bricked?

Galaxy note II International (N7100)
  12. Scalee

Thread [Q] Phone bricked?

I flashed Ditto note 3 rom. They advice to flash the MJ5 bootloader. Which i did and it failed, now my phone won't boot at all anymore, with the message: "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue." I came from stock 4.3. Any advice would be very welcome!
  13. Scalee

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Flashed it using odin. Not a clue what my previous bootloader was. I was running stock 4.3 with cf auto root.
  14. Scalee

Post [4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Tried to flash the MJ5 bootloader, but it failed and on my phone in the top left it said 'Unsupported version'. Now my phone won't boot at all anymore, What should i do?