Recent content by ScanX

1. ScanX

Post [ROM][11.0][12L][UNOFFICIAL][MicroG support]LineageOS 18.1/19.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I]

Definitely there are no problems with the rom. Very good work @mernurisha ! 👍
  2. ScanX

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Take magisk 24.1 and all is well. Why break your fingers on the kernel when there is a working solution?
  3. ScanX

Post LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) [Signature Spoofing][OTA updates] for S7 Exynos

Go to: System -> Buttons -> Power menu Tick "Advanced restart" Done!
  4. ScanX

Can not imagine. Is exactly the same for me. :unsure:
  5. ScanX

I could imagine that your problems are related to the gapps or other annoying apps. The latest version of Vanilla- LOS 19.1 works perfectly fine. Thanks @Ivan_Meler !
  6. ScanX

That was the same for me. Solution: 1. Buttons - Enable on-screen nav bar 2. Gesture -> 3-button navigation 3, Buttons - Disable on-screen nav bar
  7. ScanX

Good things take time. Although what we have is already top! (y)
  8. ScanX

Best solution. Flash modded version from one of the XDA staff member. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-all-root-solutions-6-0-viper4android-fx-2-7.3774651/page-274#post-86213263
  9. ScanX

In LOS19 network trafic monitor uses bpf functions which 3.18 kernel lacks.
  10. ScanX

Works without gapps. You dont need them. The app has own polling function. In any case it is not a mistake of the ROM.
  11. ScanX

I think this is an entitlement issue with android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO