Recent content by Scepterus

1. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 21 weeklies for Xiaomi Mi 5

I just flashed this rom and recovery via adb, and now the phone won't charge fast. I left it overnight in the charger and it lost 4% battery. it's not showing up as charging, and when I turn it off, it loops between the mi logo and battery. Any idea why?
  2. S

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [13.0] LineageOS 20

@fakemanoan I just checked the updater on the phone, I do not see an update when I check for ones. Is OTA not working?
  3. S

Can we lower it further? Or even disable that mic completely?
  4. S

So, @fakemanoan, is there nothing to do with the echo for other people? It is very low, but it's there a second or 2 after you speak.
  5. S

Yeah, regarding the echo he also made a few fixes along the life of this rom. So I was hoping he'd look into this. As for the lag, does this rom get updates through the phone? or do I need to download and flash the update?
  6. S

Well, that's not really solving it. It's more like giving up, I am sure the OP can give us some path they can update in the ROM that will solve this, after all other ROMs do not have this.
  7. S

Hello, just flashed this rom this week on my 920f, and I have a few issues. 1. the interface is a bit laggy, it's not as smooth as my android 10 lineage was. 2. there's a small echo present for people who call me, I tested this and it's very small but still there. Any fixes for those? I...
  8. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 (ZEROFLTEXX) [LINEAGEOS 17.1]

https://lineageos.wickenberg.nu/zerofltexx Turns out I saved the link long ago. Enjoy. I do have to warn anyone who installs this, I'm currently trying to fix the echo issue for the other side of the call, so beware that this exists. I have a G920F.
  9. S

Post The ECHO

Can someone post a working config, so we could have it saved for future devices, I have an s6 with the echo problem.
  10. S

Sorry, I can't find the name of it on, but if you download the old one it will show up in the updater.
  11. S

Update for those still running the ROM from last year, I just updated to the latest version from the updater by wiping just system and cache. NOT wiping data. This meant that I booted into the same ROM configuration but with the new ROM. Hope this helps someone.
  12. S

Yes, wipe system and data, flash only the new ROM. Reboot. Then worry about magisk.
  13. S

You need to wipe system and data before flashing the Rom. Then apply magisk, not before the Rom, after the Rom.
  14. S

did you read what I wrote? and all the links I sent? you can edit those files to get better results and cancel the echo. most of us don't have the echo, you asked for the file names, I gave you 2 links to them. continue searching and you'll find which values to change to make things better. it's...
  15. S

https://xdaforums.com/t/the-echo.3835465/post-81394251 /system/etc/mixer_paths.xml https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/backlog/-/issues/503