• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Schaagi

1. S

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

I've installed the July image on my Galaxy S7. Regarding the Echo Call, I have heard from callers that still everything they say can be heard 2x. On my side, everything is fine. Has anyone already had experience ? I ask because apparently something has been changed recently.
  2. S

Post [RECOVERY][TWRP 3.1.0-1] Galaxy Tab A SM-T350/355/357/550/555 SM-P350/355/550/555

Because the above TWRP 3.3.1 has a too big size, it's not working on the T555. That's the reason why I have recompiled it. Now the size is about 14 MB and can be installed on the tablet now.
  3. S

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM]ALPHA LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab A [SM-T550] Oct 10, 2021

I can confirm, that on my T550 I have no problem with the X-axis. Schaagi
  4. S

Post Need help building a SM-T555 (gt510lte) LineageOS ROM

Interesting ! I've installed your image with a clean flash and my TWRP version and it works !!! Developper options have been already activated but the call of the developer menu is not possible. I also noticed that it always switches to portrait format after every screen wakeup. Otherwise, it...
  5. S

Thank you so much for your image - I am very excited to test it. Feedback follows in the next days.
  6. S

Post OPEN BETA for 17.1 UNOFFICIAL LineageOS T550 rom

Hello Retiredtab Thank you for the new image. Works as usual precise as a Swiss watch :D As I have seen, there is in the meantime someone who builds an image for the T555. Since I own such a tablet myself, I am of course very interested. As you told me last time, you are working on a new image...
  7. S

Hello RandomAndroidTinkerer I also own a T555, currently with TWRP 3.3.1 and LineageOS 16.0 from Virsys( 20191231). It's very stable, except the SIM didn't work. Am of course interested in your image and would like to test it out. Which TWRP version do you use ? Friendly greetings Schaagi
  8. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 [T710][T715][T715Y][T810][T815][T815Y]

I have installed the 17.1 image from March 08 21 on my T810. As Surfer_II already wrote, there is a WIFI problem (sometime it loses the connection), then you can disconnect WIFI and connect again - sometimes you need to reboot the tablet. When the tablet is in standby mode, the battery is...
  9. S

Thank you so much for your valuable work. Since today I use the tablet every day without any issues. (y) Regards Schaagi
  10. S

New image from Jan. 15th installed and working now for 3 days without any issue. Thank you (y):) Best regards Schaagi
  11. S

Hi retiredtab This is my experience with the new 17.1 image for the T550, since the last few days. - The image is very stable, not one issue found in my daily use - No problem with battery drain - GPS is working - Bluetooth is working too (tested with a Bluetooth mouse) Thank you for this...
  12. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 [T710][T715][T715Y][T810][T815][T815Y]

Hello Ripee Thank you for the newest image for my T810. I have installed the 20201225 image, but unfortunately, the GPS does not work: This is an extract from Logcat: >>CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/vendor/bin/gpsd" : library "libshim_gpsd.so" not found Regards and Happy Christmas :) Schaagi
  13. S

Booting of my T810 now works, but GPS seems to have a problem. Thank you.
  14. S

I've installed the new image and bluetooth error has gone.But I'didn't test the functionality of bluetooth at the moment. Will check more in detail and inform you about the results. Thank you. Regards Schaagi
  15. S

Meanwhile I have installed Magisk 21.1 and it works too :) I've attached 2 screenshots from Bluetooth error.