Recent content by schmanto

1. S

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Maybe not the solution you're looking for, but there is always the alternative app NewPipe - suits YouTube-needs perfectly, at least for me (no adds, background playback and downloads possible)
  2. S

Post [ROM] [9.0.0_r46] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [OFFICIAL] [Enforcing]

First, flash Riru zip file https://github.com/RikkaApps/Riru/releases Then flash Edxposed zip file https://github.com/ElderDrivers/EdXposed/releases Lastly, install Edxposed Installer apk That's it. Yes, call recording is available in this ROM.
  3. S

I use the alternative Edxposed with it, so yes. Works great for me - but be aware that not all modules are supported (yet)
  4. S

Sure, here you go https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/microg-unofficial-installer-t3432360
  5. S

Can't confirm, It's working here "Current State: connected since 2 hours" I did a clean install with the microg package by ale5000
  6. S

Post [MOD][FLASHABLE] microG unofficial installer

Thank you, it worked like a charm!
  7. S

When I select Fakestore during flash, I don't get this 'Google Play Store signature' tick (see Screenshot) Is it supposed to be like this or is there something I'm missing? Or does it even matter if I only use Yalp store instead Play Store? Thanks in advance :)
  8. S

I've been investigating my issue more thoroughly now.. Turns out, what breaks Unifiednlp for me can not simply be the Dejavu Provider, but something else in my setup. I did a clean flash of my Rom, and it seems to work with most of my apps. Now I continue re-adding one thing at a time, to track...
  9. S

Ok, I think you put me in the right direction. It didn't help uninstalling openbmap, but then I tried to deactivate each of the backends one by one. Turns out it was Dejavu location service, that caused the crashes on my device! It actually seems to work pretty stable now when I deactivate it...
  10. S

Thanks for the quick answer! I created a log from a normal boot to capture the problem - but I'm not sure what to look for.. Here is the log I created with matlog:
  11. S

I'm also having problems with binding Unifiednlp to system. Basically, when I boot up and head straight to microg self-check, I see it is working - there's a check mark at "Unifiednlp is registered to system". In location apps it also finds my location very accurately. Problem is: it starts to...
  12. S

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][Kenzo/Kate][TREBLE][V3.2.1-028-Beta] Red Wolf Recovery Project

You can try flashing a recovery image from an app like Flashify. Or use flashing method from bootloader.
  13. S

You are right, crashes are pretty much gone when disabling xposed! Don't really wanna abstain from xposed, but at least now I know where the issue seems to come from. Thank you!
  14. S

Thanks, I tried and now it works like before (I think)! As I said, the regular crashes are still there - I already got used to those. Maybe one day we could see a permanent fix?
  15. S

With the recent WhatsApp update the app became unusable on my device. It was working before with many crashes, but now it won't open at all.. Is there any way to fix this? My device is Kenzo with NOS O 8.1, magisk 16, microg, and xposed Really love this project, but I still have to rely on...