Recent content by sciux

1. S

Post New TS10 UIS7862 6gb ram 128gb head unit q&a's

Check if can box selected is the same as it was previously. Also did you make a backup before flashing? If you did, put a usb in your head unit and do a restore setting from backup before flashing something again
  2. S

If I'll have time I will try to go through this thread and update first post with most of the information to make it easier for people to find instead of looking through the whole thread
  3. S

Fingers crossed it doesn't brick! And let us know how it all went, did it actually boot up etc etc
  4. S

Question: Most of ts10 units come with 1280*720 resolution, but mine comes with *600 resolution. I know resolution can be changed in the factory settings, but I assume all the firmware that gets uploaded is for *720 resolution. For that reason I'm worried to flash it, although I have done...
  5. S

Flashing from usb without entering recovery mode may not work either. So it's a bit of a gamble as well :). Once usb plugged, reset pressed it might just be stuck on that screen as it is now. So well wish I could help more
  6. S

Looks to me like exact same version. But then again you doing it at your own responsibility, if it gets bricked well "not good", but it's not like it's in working perfect condition now, is it ? 😅 It's just my way of thinking...
  7. S

If your steering wheel buttons are resistive and connected to headunit not through can box, you could try booting into recovery by holding one of the buttons on the steering wheel and press reset button. If your steering wheel buttons go through canbox you have to use one of the wires on the...
  8. S

If you using official launcher I think I've seen on AliExpress they sell codes to activate themes. I have not tried myself, but I have seen it. I'd suggest using 3rd party launcher
  9. S

Try downloading car launcher Pro or a trial. After installation it will ask you to set it as default. Follow instructions and see if that works. Worked for me...
  10. S

That's correct I have noticed that too. But this is a work around, but not ideal, because using this method when you get voice directions on your nav, music volume does not go down and both voice guidance and music plays at the same level...
  11. S

I agree that some android features had been removed, but this is not one of them. The reason I say this is because initially it. Was working fine, and I have no idea what's changed. Also the fact that in my case factory reset fixed it... I'll have to keep an eye now and see if I can replicate...
  12. S

I've tried setting Google maps Waze and all the other navigation apps as a default navigation app in the setting. What happens is that when navigation app does voice guidance volume of playing music would go down, but there would be no sound coming from voice guidance.... If I was to set in the...
  13. S

This is actually interesting, I had this same problem for a while and I've tried just about everything and nothing helped. The only thing that worked for me was factory reset
  14. S

This is actually interesting, I had this same problem for a while and I've tried just about everything and nothing helped. The only thing that worked for me was factory reset
  15. S

A few ideas. Nr1 you can always plug external mic, if your ts10 wiring loom at the back is the same as mine, there will be separate 3.5mm input for mic. Nr2 check Google setting on your head unit to ensure that Google is not set to always listen for "ok Google", because mine was set as always...