• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by scoogots

1. S

Post Netflix HDR Playback issue

All HDR content on netfilx had a brownish tint before the update. Looks the same after the update, still brownish tint. All other non HDR content looks normal. US998
  2. S

Post Unlocked LG V30 got Android 8.0 Oreo Update

Yea ok , thanks for clearing that up.
  3. S

Post Unlocked LG V30 got Android 8.0 Oreo Update

Wait. so you're saying you got the 8.0 update through OTA for the US998?? THis is the carrier unlocked international us998 you're talking about, correct? Because I never recieved any OTA on mine....
  4. S

Thread permissive kernels for 6.0.1 sm-n910t?

Every custom or stock kernel I could find were for older android versions, and any more recent kernels were for other note 4's. Anyone know of any 6.0.1 kernels, stock or custom for the tmobile version?
  5. S

Thread Still have stock recovery after flashing twrp on eqe2 firmware (latest)

Coming out of an old build of Maximum Overdrive from last year, I felt the need to update. Wiped, found base/build epj2, flashed and rooted that. I guess that wasnt the latest build, it think it was released in oct 2016. Had major issues with this firmware, So i rewiped, reflashed epj2, and...
  6. S

Thread Twrp not loading/flashing for sm-n910t eqe2

Coming out of an old bulid of Maximun Overdrive from last year, I felt the need to update. Wiped, found epj2 build, flashed and rooted that. I guess that wasnt the latest build, I really had no idea, it was a wreck though. SO i rewiped, reflashed epj2, and just let tmobile ota's take over. Now...