• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by scorpion.hbs

1. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] crDroid v7.5 for Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

i agree with you and the camera is the big problem of this rom and other aosp that makes me to use stock rom
  2. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM][11][OFFICAL][hero2lte] PixelExperience [AOSP]

thanks for your great job i installed rom in clean way everything is good but when i capture image with flash turned on, camera crashes everytime with this message: open camera error id =0
  3. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM][N910C/H] [7.X][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS/CyanogenMod 14.1

why i bought this crapy samsung phone with this nad support and bad 4g signal. i have an i9100 and it runs well android 7 but my octa core phone cant run 7
  4. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM][N910C][6.0.1] Ditto Note 7 ROM v0.1 from Electron Team - 11/17/2016

Hi guys. Im looking for note 4 stock keyboard with my hot keys enabled works in this rom. Any one can give me the link?
  5. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

can u upload documentui.apk here? i deleted v17 file
  6. scorpion.hbs

Post [ROM]eRobot ROM for Note4 V.37 XXS2DRK2 Android 6.0.1 MultiCSC Aroma

hi. please anyone can give me a link for note4 stock mm keyboard flashable zip or apk?? many tnx
  7. scorpion.hbs

Post MIUI 8 For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (support all Exynos variant)

hi. very good rom and thanks to the op. but please translate miui themes and keyboard to the english. ive backed to the stock rom because of the Chinese language in this apps. i dont understand them. and can u add gallery and video image processing like stock rom? images more sharper in the...
  8. scorpion.hbs

i cant install rom. it says to me in recovery FAILED TO MOUNT /DEV/...
  9. scorpion.hbs

hi. slink_59 i want to use note4 stock mm keyboard in this rom because of the hot words and shotcuts. searched for this but i have nothing. any one can give me the apk of stock keyboard? tnx
  10. scorpion.hbs

hi ive installed this rom today. thanks to devs for this rom. but my s note not working. when i lunch it, it gives me FC. what should i do??
  11. scorpion.hbs

is s pen and s note availabale in this rom? and i have n910c version. can i flash n910u for this??????!