• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.
Scott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I flashed my cousins verizon titan and it was a pain...I messed up the radios ended up reflashing an entire sprint pacage that put the upgraded radio, then I flashed one of dcd's on top of it-thus having the proper raido.

I flashed one with touchflo and it's been 3 months and he hates it. terrible slow, constantly having to reset it. I feel bad cause he's in ATL and im in NYC so I can't look at it directly.

I wanted to know if it was possible to have him swap roms without too much trouble since we have a newer radio version. I had to call Verizon and I think he would be scared to death to do it. I guess now since it has the upgraded rom and radio I am asking if it is easier to run a new rom and if it can be done without calling? I saw something about maybe doing it from an sd card. You made a comment or two that made me think you'd be a good guy to ask. What do you suggest?
    Thanks
    Sorry, no updates lately. I have been devoting my time to the touch Pro and the Touch diamond.
    Heyy scott! i love your new vzw3 rom! but i was wondering when you would have the full kitchen file ready? i would love to have this as well to mess around with!
    Keep up the great work!
    -Alex
    wat cabs do u have. i just want some different battery icons or anything that you have atleast
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…