• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by scriiptSQD

1. scriiptSQD

Post Question Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE - SM-T733 EUX

Tr Try to follow the guide 'til the moment when you unpack firmware and delete files. As Tab S7 is different from S5e, this may be the cause. Simply pass downloaded AP firmware to your tablet, patch it, pull it back to your PC and flash. No repacking, no modifying contents...
  2. scriiptSQD

Also, the problem may be that you flashed AP section alone, as I remember, CSC is rather important in case of first installation.
  3. scriiptSQD

Well yeah, if you bare flash Magisk-patched stuff w/o TWRP, you should encounter one bootloop and second will lead you to recovery, saying your data is corrupt and offering to Factory Reset. Can you send the guide you followed?
  4. scriiptSQD

How many times has your device rebooted until you flashed it back?
  5. scriiptSQD

Post [KERNEL] Nethunter for Galaxy S20 FE 5G r8q (Snapdragon)

Hey, @Svirusx. Appreciate your work and want to ask something. So how did you get this device working? I'm working on porting NetHunter kernel to Galaxy Tab S7 which is literally the same hardware series (Snap 865 SoC). My installer fails in TWRP saying that "Dynamic device detected. Cannot...
  6. scriiptSQD

Post [KERNEL] ThundeRStormS kernel for Samsung Galaxy S10/N10 family - only Exynos

But I'm talking about the thing, that some people may just want to build kernel for themselves and that way they can change this value to match their preference.
  7. scriiptSQD

Post [KERNEL] ThundeRStormS kernel for Samsung Galaxy S10/N10 family - only Exynos

I get it, but you can change it in source before compiling, right?
  8. scriiptSQD

Maybe we can make some kind of a script for users to set it to preferred value, if they build the kernel themselves? If you want, I can look at it 👍
  9. scriiptSQD

In fact, you don't need to find Kernel for your exact model, AROMA installer in latest versions is universal, it will pick thr right model and do everything on its own. Enjoy
  10. scriiptSQD

If I remember, both Ambassadi and Beyond are stock ROMs withour bloatware and heavily optimized, you may try them, they will most likely work as they're based on stock firmware, which handles this kernel just fine. Btw, how can S10e be really bad on stock fw, if it dhares the same processor...
  11. scriiptSQD

I use stock OneUI with some enhances and battery-optimised kernel config
  12. scriiptSQD

No matter what you select in Aroma, you can try installing without custom DTBs, but if the kernel doesn't work with the ROM, it won't no way