• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sdk0308

1. S

Thread 5G on AT&T with Unlocked

Has anyone successfully connected to a 5G network on an unlocked S20 variant on AT&T?
  2. S

Post Android 6.0 AT&T release date prediction thread!

Hopefully the make a S7 Google Play Edition. I'd much rather save up for that than deal with AT&T's bloatware and delayed updates.
  3. S

Post A Tab S 10.5 WiFi 200.2MB OTA update 23JUN15

I got it too. Maybe it was to repair the SwiftKey vulnerability? (This tablet came with SwiftKey preinstalled like on the S6, correct?)
  4. S

Post S6/S6 EDGE Obliq Cases 80%OFF

do you have to order them separately or can you add all 3 to cart and then apply discount? I tried adding all 3 but my total kept coming to about $21 EDIT: Never mind, forgot my Amazon Prime subscription ended recently. The shipping costs were getting me.
  5. S

Post S6 edge Night Clock not taking advantage of AMOLED

Mine does that too, on Att black 32gb edge
  6. S

Thread [Q] S6 vs S6 Edge Battery Life

Does anybody know of any actual tests/videos comparing the battery life of the S6/S6 Edge? I have seen this graph, and I believe one other graph that show conflicting results. How does the regular S6 get longer battery than the Edge when the Edge has a slightly larger (50 mAh) battery...
  7. S

Thread [Q] S6 vs S6 Edge Battery Comparison

Does anybody know of any actual tests/videos comparing the battery life of the S6/S6 Edge? I have seen this graph, and I believe one other graph that show conflicting results. How does the regular S6 get longer battery than the Edge when the Edge has a slightly larger (50 mAh) battery...
  8. S

Post Modern Combat 5 Looks Terrible

I still can't change the settings even after reinstalling
  9. S

Thread Stylus Support?

has anybody tried a stylus out with this tablet? I am thinking of getting one to use for class, maybe this one... https://store.wacom.com/us/en/product/CS140E/
  10. S

Post Modern Combat 5 Looks Terrible

They released an update but still no change. Apparently they added the option to change GFX setting on some devices but still not on the tab S. :(
  11. S

Thread Modern Combat 5 Looks Terrible

I just downloaded Modern Combat 5 on my Tab S (10.5) and it looks terrible. It just doesn't seem optimized for the tab s. Very blurry/fuzzy looking. Anybody else have this problem?
  12. S

Post What game/videos do you like to use to show off the Tab S?

Leos fortune looks awesome. Well worth the $5. Rio 2 is a good video to show it off