Recent content by sebas4200

1. S

Post [OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for Amlogic G12*/SM1 Family Devices

Work on standby mode too , for tvs with no cec dopinder doesnt go to sleep have to unplug to g set it back on . Went back to stock rom since Disney + dont work . Thanks again for your work , no standby really kills this rom for daily use Holding side button on dopinder after flashing recovery ...
  2. S

I Can Get It To Sleep With No Led By Using Google TV apps Virtual Remote , while I'm Connected To The Virtual Remote Onn Remote Will Also Put Dopinder On Standby Mode Once I'm Disconnected From Google Tv Virtual Remote Onn Remote Goes Back To Shutting Down And I Have To Pull The Plug To get It...
  3. S

Cast isn't working for me either on Dopinder 3 Things That Aren't Working For Me Are : Screen Cast , Standby Mode Including Lockdown Option When you HolD Down Power Button On A Non CEC TV (have to unplug power source to get it back on after shut down) , and Settings Button On Dopinder Remote ...
  4. S

Settings button on the dopinder remote doesn't work either. Found a lockdown option when you hold down power button but it doesn't do anything on Dopinder so still no standby on a non cec TV
  5. S

Thanks , only thing I'm not liking on this rom: Standby isn't working on my non cec tv , I'll try it on a TV that supports cec see what happens , with all the customization lineage usually has you'd think there'd be an option in the settings for it. Thanks again I'll be waiting for that full...
  6. S

Tv doesn't support cec so I turned it off, is that the only way standby works ... I guess since it's a 4k box it would make sense to have a 4k tv that supports cec I don't though. It be cool to find a solution for this Where do I get full android for dopinder?
  7. S

How ? When I use power button it completely shuts down , no way of turning it back on besides pulling plug ... how do I use standby with red light on box like stock , or how does your standby work ?
  8. S

Where do I get full android for dopinder? Can't you get it to go on standby like stock when using remote or get the button on the box to turn it on ,? pulling the plug isn't something I want to be doing all the time
  9. S

How do we turn it back on without pulling plug , remote gives red light after shutdown on Dopinder? I don't have cec, what about external storage with otg? You guys working on that full android yet ?
  10. S

Post [ROM][9.0.0][OFFICIAL][VOLTE][TREBLE] AospExtended ROM V6.0 [X2]

I keep getting this Text Message : Very soon you'll be receiving a notification to update your data settings , Got It More Than 10 times in the past 24h when data is off on Sim 2 , only use one sim on sim 1 , just thought I'd bring it up I'm not sure what normal Temperature for CPU an battery...
  11. S

My proximity hand wave notification finally started working , I guess it always worked doesn't work when battery saver is on ... Cast on AEX is working for me but not perfect like earlier updates . Yes RR cast was working pretty good , had good range to it ...My Second Choice Rom . AEX wins...
  12. S

Fixed led low battery notification , had to enable it Only thing I found after a few days is , when using Mirror Cast if screen times out phone goes I to a black screen status bar flashes once in a while , turning off your cast transmitter brings phone back to normal just have to connect again...
  13. S

Doesn't Work For Me , my Sensor Is Working Because I Just Came Back From RR pie and Hand Wave Worked on That Rom ,???