• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sebflex

1. S

Thread Poweramp permission granting not working

Hey, i wanna give poweramp equalizer permission for players, using adb shell and getting the following error: What can I do to fix this?
  2. S

Post Display protection x3 nfc?

I'm from Europe.
  3. S

Post Display protection x3 nfc?

I was looking for a new protection. So that's not really a good answer.
  4. S

Thread Display protection x3 nfc?

Good display protection for x3 nfc? I tested two different ones and both were too small, both in width and height. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. :)
  5. S

Thread Autokill background apps?

Hello, is it possible to autokill background apps (selectable) after some time (10,30,xx minutes?)? Working on ways to optimize my battery life.
  6. S

Thread Google Stuff, removable?

Hey, I just wanna try to remove everything useless from Google, beside Google Maps (+ needed services) and Google Playstore (+needed services). So what else from this list of stuff I can remove? #Google com.google.android.projection.gearhead com.google.android.ext.services...
  7. S

Thread How to set GCam as standard?

Hello, i tried to set GCam as standard, but I failed. I cannot change it to standard even if I disable the stock one. GCam not showing up in Default Apps -> Camera. After disabling the stock cam it just cannot open camera from lockscreen, so it doesn't recognize GCam as "true" App. Any advice...
  8. S

Post [GUIDE] Uninstall Poco x3 NFC Bloatware [List]

Why would you even use the MI account at all? :o
  9. S

Post [GUIDE] Uninstall Poco x3 NFC Bloatware [List]

I just used ADB Control for that, so just set debugging and thats it.
  10. S

Post Best current GCam version?

So its not fixable? Turned it off and still happening.
  11. S

Having the problem, that the most recent photo isn't showing up, but the one before if you click on the taken photo in the fight corner. Anyone else?
  12. S

Post Question regarding bloatware apps

Okay. With disabled com.xiaomi.misettings you cannot change the refresh rate anymore. I turned it on again.
  13. S

Okay, camera is decent. thanks a bunch.
  14. S

Post Question regarding bloatware apps

#Update1 # Total applications: 89 com.miui.analytics com.google.android.marvin.talkback com.google.android.projection.gearhead com.mi.android.globalminusscreen com.miui.backup com.miui.powerkeeper com.android.bookmarkprovider com.miui.calculator com.google.android.calendar com.milink.service...