• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sebr1ng

1. S

Post [Q] Can't write to External SD?

What if I don't have or don't want to have my phone rooted?
  2. S

Post Other storage takes up all internal storage

Any other solution beside full wipe? I have the same problem and don't want to do the wipe....
  3. S

Post Camera lens cover replacement

Did you get any info regarding the cost for this? I'm interested too... Thanks!
  4. S

Post HTC One X - after stock system upgrade - Homescreen landscape messed up

Yeah, I think so too... Waiting for the next gen of HTC devices then :laugh:
  5. S

Yeah, homescreen rotation is what I'd need actually. Since it worked on previous versions of Sense I didn't pay much atention to it. Oh, well I can live without - till the next update I hope :D
  6. S

It had, but without an app it would not rotate. I contacted the Rotation app developer and they don't have any info as well...
  7. S

Did that. But the real issue is that that Sense 5.0 doesn't seem to have a landscape layout... or am I missing something?
  8. S

Thread HTC One X - after stock system upgrade - Homescreen landscape messed up

Yesterday, my HTC One X upgraded it's stock rom to 4.22, Sense 5.0. Everything fine, except that my homescreen now looks like on the screenshot attached when phone is turned sideways. I use Rotate app, because when at work my phone is docked most of the time. I haven't tried to unistall the...
  9. S

Post Finally Garmin for Android!

Mirror of the file: http://wtrns.fr/rLFB0XRRnYrRQ
  10. S

Hopefully it'll work. It would be a perfect NY gift :)
  11. S

But it can be done? It's really a shame that Garmin people are so stiff and don't release a "public" version...
  12. S

Me too :) And I think many more :)
  13. S

Post Lack of Garmin and Skype, downside of Android...

Yeah, that's really a bummer. In my country it's the only offline maps that navigate you straight to the door of every sh*t-hole :) Garmin, don't be so stiff, for f*ck's sake!!!
  14. S

Unfortunately no, but I think guys are working on this :)