• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by secret.animal

1. S

Post Development [OFFICIAL][12.0] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi Note 10 Pro [Sweet & SweetIN] [ROM][AOSP]

Because I forget about those buttons and such. In which I rechecked, I did say thanks. Does a button mean more than actually saying it? Anyways not the room for that discussion. Thanks everyone.. button pressing Sorry of I came off passive aggressive.. today's not been a great day when pain is...
  2. S

Post Development [OFFICIAL][12.0] PROJECT ELIXIR for Redmi Note 10 Pro [Sweet & SweetIN] [ROM][AOSP]

Thanks for the info, I started to think maybe I got a bad download. Then i noticed there was another update. So I grabbed that one and all good working. Thanks for the info and what to do if I get a problem again.
  3. S

Hmm, can't get it to work on my phone. I've gone with pixel experience to originally flash initial ROM working. I've erased data and checked that data not mounted. Tried with the TWRP 3.6 version no go. Any help
  4. S

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 12][sweet]

No system update like Android 11 at this time, gesture controls I believe are still broken.
  5. S

Never mind you got it.
  6. S

Been a few years since I had a phone I could flash. But I'm glad the process hasn't changed much. Was looking at arrow 11, but glad I decided on 12. Very smooth look, feels a little laggy or hesitant here or there. I know those will get ironed out as time progresses. Noticed notification tiles...
  7. S

Post [ROM][G950U/G955U]Pixelish S9 ROM - Custom System for Snapdragon S8/+

Does this room still have hot spot feature still in.
  8. S

Post [ROM][G950U SD][8.0][NO ROOT] Slick ROM - Performance and Battery

I have searched and maybe missed it, but I'm assuming there's no way to get mobile hot spot working? My plan has it, so don't need a root modified.
  9. S

Post How do you unlock the bootloader?

I wonder the same. I get a404 error
  10. S

Post [V2][Root][G950U/W]PartCyborgRom - Root for Snapdragon S8 with Custom Rom

I had that problem relayed the bl with wipes. Happened only once more then none. But now random apps close, or lockup. Going to wipe all and start over.
  11. S

I've looked that up and found the answer was to reflash the BL file in comsy which reinstalls the modem and other things. Funny thing I found many other it didn't occur until like a month or two after then wouldn't stop reflashed. Was good for a while then started up again,whoops just started...
  12. S

Agree to this... I was following this thread a little then when I was sure it was for my phone 950u. At&t would work... I finished reading every page so as to make sure I knew any problems. First time was with k1, had to try 3 to 4 times before it took. Even search to find why it may fail. I...
  13. S

Post [ROM][7.1.2][athene][Discontinued] HexagonRom v2.4 Nougat for

"updater" says no internet connection when I do, other then that a good fresh look.
  14. S

It is amazing that there isn't more talk about this great time. Come on people come see the difference this can make.
  15. S

I haven't had any issues with this Time, at all. My camera works, camcorder fine. Everything working on my end. Love the fresh look and design, very original. Keep up the great work.