Recent content by Sefy

1. Sefy

Post Vernee T3 Pro: MT6739WA - How to Backup?

If I ever get yet another device (a 4th one), then i'll do experiments on it, but what bothers me the most, is the moment you root the device, you get a 5 sec delay when turning the phone on with a warning text. That part pisses me off.
  2. Sefy

Post [APP][2.1+] ExDialer - Dialer & Contacts

Yeah, at the end of the day, you gonna end up being locked out of your own device cause of all those security measures and hackers will manage to go in freely lol
  3. Sefy

This is more then just "security" excuse, they are closing up the OS that it's starting to feel more like an Apple device. and it's about time that companies start giving users the ability to unlock/root without having to "fiddle" with things.
  4. Sefy

Sad... Google is becoming Apple and turning Android into an iPhone...
  5. Sefy

I just switched to Vernee T3 Pro with Oreo 8.1 stock, and i'm having the exact same issue my ExDialer is v198 Has anyone found a solution for this?
  6. Sefy

Unfortunatelly, from the moment I "rooted" the phone, it became useless For one, there's a 5 sec "warning" during boot, that tells you the phone isn't safe anymore Secondly, it some how broke the "Google Authentication" and I couldn't receive calls with it, even after restoring the ROM...
  7. Sefy

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-14.1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK

That is the latest build I managed to find anywhere, sorry.
  8. Sefy

Hey, thank you for the reply! but i've received that same build (and scatter file) from Vernee themselves, they said the device lost it's Google Authentication and I have to send it back. Thankfuly i'm under support so i'm waiting for them to send me a new device back. This all happened cause I...
  9. Sefy

Post [ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS-14.1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK

Found it here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120757104
  10. Sefy

Thread Vernee T3 Pro: MT6739WA - How to Backup?

Ok, i'll start with the beginning: I've purchased a Vernee T3 Pro, did the dumb thing of rooting it, and since then it has this weird red mark on the top-right corner (Google Key and some Chinese Letters), so I decided to unroot, put back original firmware, but to no use! on top of that, after...
  11. Sefy

Post YU Yunique - Unable to boot ANY Oreo ROM! [Solved]

You need to flash it using: fastboot flash modem non-hls.bin Then reboot and flashing of the ROM should go correctly and for me atleast, it booted up.
  12. Sefy

I resolved the issue after way too much digging around, the issue was flashing the specific NON-HLOS.bin and now I can flash v8.x and v9.x roms The one that resolved my issue came from this link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634760193
  13. Sefy

As I mentioned, I can boot into 7.1.2 (that's LineageOS), but the latest i'm able to boot is 25/10/2017 and any build after, goes into bootloop.
  14. Sefy

I honestly don't see the logic in putting the phone back into Stock ROM of Android 5.1.1, when I can use it with 7.1.2 without a problem and only flashing of new ROM's is an issue. But I have found something that may give more information, this is HW_V2 , so i'm assuming this device is the YU...