Recent content by Selmak

1. S

Post [ROM][osprey] The Android Open Source Project 8.1

You could try going back to the earlier 8.0 version of this ROM. I'm still on 8.0 with no battery issues. GPS doesn't work for me though.
  2. S

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

I'm having the same problem. I followed the prompts, but it failed to reinstall. I went through this process 5 times, and it failed every time. So I came here looking to see if anyone else was having this problem, and I saw your post. So following your advice I rebooted, and now magically it...
  3. S

Post [GUIDE] Enable Notification LED for Moto G3 (for Charging status ONLY)

I recently switched to an AOSP ROM that does not have the charging light enabled. I had gotten very used to having it on when charging the last couple of years on the old Cyanogen Mod ROM I was on. I was away from the community here for about a year, but came back in order to upgrade my phone to...
  4. S

I guess this particular FM Radio app doesn't work on 8.1 then. Either that or the AKP Extractor app that I used didn't work correctly.
  5. S

So the Radio apk file I posted didn't work on 8.1? Were you able to install it all all, or would it not even flash correctly?
  6. S

OK as requested I managed to extract the FM Radio apk file using an app called APK Extractor from the Play Store. I've attached the file here for you. Let me know if it works. To address the question that came up about the gapps package I posted being for 8.0 and not 8.1 that is because I am...
  7. S

As I previously said I couldn't find it within the gapps file, but if you think you can here is a link the entire package. https://www.dropbox.com/s/7s0rts32ku15gye/open_gapps-arm-8.0-micro-20171225.zip?dl=0
  8. S

Yes it works great. When I installed this rom I did a clean install, and wiped everything except my SD card. So the radio app had to come from the gapps package I used if it isn't built in to the rom. I just find it odd that I don't see a separate package for it within the gapps zip file. In...
  9. S

I opened my gapps zip file on my PC, and you are correct. I don't see a radio app in it, yet it is installed on my phone. If it's not part of the rom then I can't explain it. Could it somehow be part of the gapps package, but not have a separate file within it?
  10. S

I assume the one labeled Aroma has the aroma installer, and lets you choose which apps you want. Is this correct?
  11. S

Yeah you may want to try moving one level from nano to micro. Worst case if you get stuff you don't want you can always go back next time.
  12. S

I have an FM radio app installed simply called "FM Radio". It must have come with the Gapps package I installed. There wasn't a listing of what came in the package. The package I used is named open_gapps-arm-8.0-micro-20171225. I'm still on the 8.0 build. So this Gapps package is for 8.0...
  13. S

Yes that was my understanding as well. However I misread rahul's post, and thought he was trying to say that it did work with this particular camera. I just read his post wrong. No worries though as I like this updated camera, and plan to keep it. After reading through, and catching up on...
  14. S

I just tried the camera here you provided the link for. It seems like a nice upgrade to the older Moto Camera, but on this rom the video doesn't work for me, only the stills. Overall though I like it. Thanks for pointing me to it.
  15. S

Well then it certainly won't be happening for me, lol. Oh well. I can live without it. It's the only thing I miss from the old rom.