• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Senthil360

1. Senthil360

Post [MODULE] LKT - Insane Battery Life | Fast | Buttery Smooth ?

Good one here. Love the activity.
  2. Senthil360

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

First of all, ton of thanks to ZeNiXxX , SKULSHADY for this amazing and complete ROM. Just had Settings FC when using the 'Gesture Anywhere' feature. Using the latest ROM version : 21-06 Clean flashed. I have attached a log related to the error, would be great if you guys could take a look...
  3. Senthil360

Post [APP][7.0+][1st October 2019] Helix Engine 5.0.1b FINAL

A lot of familiar faces here :D. Way to go guys. Mostafa Wael atlast found ur TG account see you there man. For now I'll just leave a code which helped me get rid of kernel monitoring apps to read and configure tunable. For the Brotherhood XD. The script helps you to view the...
  4. Senthil360

Post [MOD] Gov Tuner Project (November 10th 2018)

GovTuner announcement Changing code base from bash to python3 This BETA development is only for the MSM-8996(Snapdragon 820) and SoC with similiar architecture. More devices will be supported in the future Devs / Interested parties follow us @ Senthil360/gt_python Regards...
  5. Senthil360

Post [4.1+] L Speed main discussion thread

First of all, the battery governor restricts big cluster independently of GovTuner profiles. With that out of the way, let's explain briefly about the power draw of "big" and "LITTLE" clusters.. The most common mistake made by 99% of the people is that powerdraw is proportional to frequency...
  6. Senthil360

Post [AKT][25th Dec][BETA] Advanced Kernel Tweaks v2.2.2 For OP5 & S835 devices

Just logged in recently and saw this amazing thread. You are just relentless my man, Mostafa Wael. Its great to see you too RogerF81. Kudos to everyone involved. I'll keep in touch on git :D
  7. Senthil360

Thanks veez21, I owe you one mate. To everybody else, I'll try to get back ASAP. Medical Uni is taking most of my time these days.
  8. Senthil360

GovTuner V4.2 Beta has been uploaded on Telegram for testing. Changelog : - Major efficiency update on hybrid algorithm - On-boot-execution improved - Replaced main_detect with much efficient detection methods and functions to accurately assign values to the CPUs - Code size reduced by 30%...
  9. Senthil360

Thanks for the early review guys, ur review reflects exactly on the results that I wanted to achieve with the latest update and I still got some more to add which will definitely be another step or two in the right direction. In all honesty, your cpu frequency distribution looks fine to me...
  10. Senthil360

The values are revised and updated in GovTuner git source. I am working on few other things for the zip release. The new values will come out in that zip Version, but Lspeed will most probably have updated target_loads in the next release itself.
  11. Senthil360

Post [ROM][6.0.1][N910C/H/U/S/L/K] Swift Rom V2.0

You have come a long way Brüder. Keep going :)
  12. Senthil360

Beta versions will be soon available for testing
  13. Senthil360

It could very well be. I am that guy who has seen all the not-so great cpu directory structures in this world and I certainly feel unfortunate about that. LOL. Currently I am looking at a possible solution to fix the ever-lasting cluster problem which pops up on some random device with a more...
  14. Senthil360

That is one strange device, NOTED. Thank you.
  15. Senthil360

The links do expire pretty soon, so please copy paste the contents of the file here on XDA.