Recent content by Senyaka

1. Senyaka

Post [ROM][12][OFFICIAL] PixelExperience (Plus)[4.21 Updated(PLS check #2 for FAQ and changelog)][fixed: gif/video freeze, aptx, universal audio fix, more]

I used MR6 myself. That one worked for me. I also noticed that they all have the same download name. That was confusing.
  2. Senyaka

Post [ROM][12][OFFICIAL] PixelExperience (Plus)[4.21 Updated(PLS check #2 for FAQ and changelog)][fixed: gif/video freeze, aptx, universal audio fix, more]

I actually got this work last night at last. I flashed back to stock rom. Went to the razer site and got the top 2 ones they had. The very top one had the same result as before. Did all the steps and no wifi at all. However flashed the second stock rom in the list. Set up wifi on the stock rom...
  3. Senyaka

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tb8504f/x] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB4 8

Okay, so I did mine a little different and used a whole bunch of different things there to do what I needed to do. First off I downloaded TWRP the 3.1 version. Yes I know it's not the latest, but I didn't have issues like I did with the later ones linked in the first post. I then downloaded...
  4. Senyaka

Post [ROM][6.0]MIUI 8 For GT-N7105/I317*

I used slim gapps.
  5. Senyaka

Post [ROM][6.0]MIUI 8 For GT-N7105/I317*

I had the same issue. Don't flash gapps with the ROM. Flash ROM. Set it up then flash gapps.
  6. Senyaka

Post [rom][6.0.1][hlte]resurrection remix m [cm13] [13/08/2016]

Go to security and tick the option to disable permissions overlay.
  7. Senyaka

Post [rom][6.0.1][hlte]resurrection remix m [cm13] [13/08/2016]

Double tap the Halo bubble and drag it to the cross button. That will disable it.
  8. Senyaka

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r61] Resurrection Remix Marshmallow - Togari [v5.7.3][22/8/2016]

Either use FlashFire or install through recovery
  9. Senyaka

Post [ROM][6.0.1_r61] Resurrection Remix Marshmallow - Togari [v5.7.3][22/8/2016]

Yes you are quite right. I updated Netflix today, and now it seems to be working just fine! Thanks for the heads up. :D
  10. Senyaka

Finally got this installed using Flashfire. Everything is working great thus far with the exception of it crashing and rebooting when trying to play Netflix. All the other video playing apps and streaming apps work fine.
  11. Senyaka

Post Heads Up: CM 13.0 *Official* has arrived for GT-N7105. Your impressions?

The Rom runs super smooth. Haven't had any issues with random reboots, wifi ect. The battery so far has been really good. I haven't used a touchwiz rom in years on this device so I can't compare to that. I'm on stock kernel as well using xposed. The only issue you will have is with certain apps...
  12. Senyaka

Post [ROM] [Resurrection Remix 5.6.9] [6.0.1 Marshmallow] [OFFICIAL] [T0LTEATT]

Has anyone had issues trying to sideload apks. Every time I do now it says problem parsing package. I've tried on both my Note 2s and this has only happened after the update. Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA-Developers mobile app