Recent content by SergioRmz

1. SergioRmz

Post 4G or LTE icon in status bar

Just to let you all know, I tested a Telcel SIM in my phone and it is showing 4G on my Pixel. It's definitely carrier-defined. P. S: I guess this in an iPhone would look like "AT&T 4G LTE" in the top left.
  2. SergioRmz

Post 4G or LTE icon in status bar

Yes, we're both in stock and I remember this setting could be changed in other ROMs from other phones I've used. I guess it's completely a carrier thing or could also be region related. I also personally prefer to know if I'm on HSPA+ or LTE rather than just 4G grouping both as happened before...
  3. SergioRmz

Thread 4G or LTE icon in status bar

I'm just curious about how the Pixel 2 handles the network displaying in the status bar. A work colleague and I both have a Pixel 2 (hers is 2 and mine XL) and we use it in Mexico with different carriers (I don't know if it has something to do) but for some reason her phone displays 4G whereas...
  4. SergioRmz

Post [APP][7.0+] Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now page working

You should look into the actual reviews in YouTube instead. This has been already discussed in this thread.
  5. SergioRmz

Post [APP][7.0+] Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now page working

Working fine on my phone with latest OB and Pixel live wallpaper.
  6. SergioRmz

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS Open Beta 19 for OnePlus 3T (Android O)

You guys have Sesame enabled? I had the same issue until I disabled that extension. It's working fine for me on latest OB.
  7. SergioRmz

I have an issue with some apps being still visible once I lock my screen. Some examples are YouTube and Twitter apps, if I lock my phone using one of those apps, the lockscreen is a mess. I made a clean flash. Anybody else experiencing this?
  8. SergioRmz

It's pretty unlikely that if H2OS and OOS have been in sync for all the OB suddenly they decide to not do so with the beta 16. Anyways hope to have Oreo soon.
  9. SergioRmz

Post [Q&A]OnePlus 3T Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

I live in Mexico where is also way easier to find a Samsung flagship (or in this case, former flagship) than a phone such as OnePlus 3T or 5. Even though I'm about 200 km away from US territory, it's much easier to just buy a S7 in the local store than getting into the whole process of buying...
  10. SergioRmz

Does anybody else have a Work profile enabled no matter a work account hasn't been added yet?
  11. SergioRmz

This is how this kind of apps looks in my phone. It's strange that there is a variation. Do you have any mod installed or something?
  12. SergioRmz

Which apps? It does on Twitter and Google Calendar.
  13. SergioRmz

Is the previous (OB13 and before) screen color configuration available with the new update or the soft mode is a different one?
  14. SergioRmz

Getting used to the new display configuration (I liked the oversaturated colors in the previous version) but in general a pretty solid update. I didn't make a clean flash and don't have any issues with the active display nor overheating so far.
  15. SergioRmz

Post ** OnePlus 3T Home screen thread **

Nice. How did you manage to have that battery icon?