• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SerjSX

1. SerjSX

Post App Bug Emojis not showing in the app

Yeah, when doing it from the site (not keyboard) it's not showing in the preview.
  2. SerjSX

Thread App Bug Emojis not showing in the app

Hello, today I opened a thread and saw that the emoji isn't being shown. Like this: However, if I do "View full thread" the emoji is there.
  3. SerjSX

Post What are the first five apps you install on Windows?

Here are the things I install first: 1. W10Privacy: tweaking things for better privacy. 2. Windows10Debloater: uninstalling bloatware (Microsoft software including Microsoft Store). 3. Firefox 4. Discord 5. Visual Studio Code Dont install antivirus software unless you have it paid for! If it's...
  4. SerjSX

Thread Installing Apps From AppGallery Without the AppGallery App

This post is for the people that have AppGallery uninstalled (with ADB) from their devices or they use a non-Huawei device but are forced to install a Huawei app from AppGallery (for example Huawei Health). Here is how you can achieve it: 1. Go to AppGallery's website...
  5. SerjSX

Post [ROM][GT-P52XX][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

Hey, not sure why all of you are having issues with the rom on the latest beta. I installed it and it works fine, I think you did something wrong whoever is facing black screen with button lights on when clicking.
  6. SerjSX

Post I use arch btw

I use XFCE for performance since I have an old laptop, but I would definitely choose KDE when I have a faster laptop.
  7. SerjSX

Post I use arch btw

I use Arch Linux as well! XFCE Definitely more stable and faster than Windows 10.
  8. SerjSX

Post [KERNEL][CM13] Kernel with ZRAM swap

Hi, thanks for your response. Just did i and looks like it worked, 59 total swap, used 58, and free 541.
  9. SerjSX

Post LineageOS 18.1 for G610F by DevOtag

Update @trkzmn: These are the two errors I talked about in point 1 and 2: 1. Trust - System Security: SELinux is not enforcing, your security has been weakened. 2. Trust - System security: This build was signed with public keys. Please fix these two, thanks. And for point 4, GApps works now...
  10. SerjSX

Hello @trkzmn After testing this rom yesterday, here are the issues I faced: 1. Errors that SELinux isn't enforced. (you should be able to see this error as well while using it) [LineageOS sending notification about it] 2. Errors of some scripts and etc. (didn't catch what it exactly was, but...
  11. SerjSX

Thanks for this rom! Sad that it's not that popular, but I will install it and see how it goes. Hopefully it's as good as the official LineageOS for the normal J7.
  12. SerjSX

Post [RECOVERY][on7xelte] TWRP 3.3.0 for Galaxy J7 Prime

Hi @DarkLord1731, does this work on SM-G610F/DS? And I need a heimdall method please, I'm on Linux!
  13. SerjSX

fixed it, I was supposed to write: unzip -o /sdcard/modules.zip -d /system/lib/modules instead of: unzip -o /storage/emulated/0/modules.zip -d /system/lib/modules in TWRP terminal. However, how do I know if it successfully worked?? My phone booted up normally but no sign that shows if it...
  14. SerjSX

@Krush206 it's saying can't open zip file on the last step, how to fix??
  15. SerjSX

Post [ROM][GT-P52XX][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

@nels83 Hi, Magisk works THX! These errors are still showing up (new ones showed up as well in the first picture): 1. (new) 2. (old, I've sent it before) I hope you're fixing these, thx and let me know!! Thank you for making this rom better, I hope you work into fixing the broken stuff as...