• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by seseattle

1. S

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Some USB mode feedback. I'm on 1.7.1 and it's working well on my '19 Ram 1500 with the 12" UConnect screen - except that it pops up a "device not supported" on every 2nd or so reconnect. This was fixed by putting it in MTP mode and now it is working perfectly.
  2. S

Not that I know of, but an easy workaround would be the opposite of the previous posts on "get a good data cable" - i.e. get a charging-only cable. That way you get power but no connectivity through the cable effectively disabling wired AA.
  3. S

Yes, works just fine for me running Waze/Spotify and wireless charging as long as I want to drive. S21 in a Ram 1500 with built in wireless charging.
  4. S

Yes, I'm Intune enrolled and working perfectly. Now I've never tried to do anything with AA and the work profile. I just use the personal profile apps and no issues. Samsung S21 w/ Ram 1500 12"
  5. S

Just went out to my truck to flash the new firmware and it was dead. The battery was at 7V. It's a 2019 Ram 1500 and the only thing different was that I left the AAWireless plugged in overnight with the USB Off option. Could it be hanging while flashing white and drawing more power in that state?
  6. S

Just flashed the 1.2.3 OTA on my 2nd batch device. No issue flashing (I had already done the manual flash via PC though) but then it wouldn't connect again with only the green led flashing. I'm using a Samsung S21 in a Ram 1500 with the 12" Uconnect. I followed all steps in the FAQ for the...
  7. S

Post [Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Sorry to harp on the Fenny no security email.apk, but I've now figured out the previous version I have (from 4.25 ROM) won't install on 6.18. Was there a code change? The last ROM I see posted with it is 5.1 but it is no longer on the download site. I would greatly appreciate any help/direction...
  8. S

Doh! I got bit by the regular security enabled email.apk. Task, could you make a separate CWM flashable email.apk (Fenny modded version) that those of us who need could just flash over your latest? That would prevent having to delete the account and then resync everything. Thanks! Scott
  9. S

That's what I've done with your last few releases but as soon as I exit airplane mode and exchange begins to sync it enforces the security policies that the Fenny tweaked version bypasses. It's really stumped me but I'll try it again. Thanks for the quick reply.
  10. S

CWM Flashable Fenny Email.apk? Task, I've noticed that the Fenny tweaked (no security) email.apk has not been in your recent updates - no issue with that as I believe you don't use it. Could you please post a cwm flashable version for those of us who do? That would be far easier to flash it...
  11. S

Glad that was all it was - thank you.
  12. S

Exchange Security Back? Task, I just flashed 4/8 over 4/4 and ~60 seconds later the "exchange security settings must be enforced" message pops up and locks out all but PIN and password. Any chance Fenny's patched email.apk didn't make it into the 4/8 build or has my exchange admin figured out...
  13. S

Post [RoM][XWLPY-4.0.4-ICS]SHOstock2 v6.2 [11/13/2012](FINAL)

Thanks! Downloading RC6 now...
  14. S

Original email.apk? Would Shoman or someone please post the original email.apk (the one used prior to Fenny's updated version)? I believe my exchange admin's have figured out a way to block email for this workaround and want to just update the apk rather than reflash back to RC6. I need email...
  15. S

I reflashed 1.1 and was very selective in my restore via TiBu. When I manually recreated the exchange account in email and accepted the exchange admin security settings it enforced them! I could not figure out how or why the Fenny fix did not work as advertised. I wound up living with it for...