seskanda's latest activity

• S
    seskanda replied to the thread Need help to get bootloader.
    Ok let's say I make a .TAR file from boot.img all I have to do is rename it to TAR.MD5 and Odin will flash it ?
  • S
    No, I get 'error: closed' when I run the .bat file as Administrator and it outputs a boot.img file that is 0 bytes in C:\ Yes the OA6...
  • S
    I do not have a .TAR or .TAR.MD5 file of any bootloader and that command you gave does not work it says "%%a was unexpected at this...
  • S
    Ok it is SM-G900P w/ Android 4.4.2 NE5 rooted and Knox 0x0. I'd like to upgrade to Android 5.0 OA6 and keep Knox and root. Yes that is...
  • S
    I'm not really sure but let's say you are right I will be needing at least a .tar file of the bootloader from a firmware/ROM
  • S
    My Sprint Galaxy S5 is rooted what kind of file does this command output? Is it an IMG file? I'm looking for a TAR.MD5 file, and need it...
  • S
    Wow I had no idea Odin is a Samsung only tool Yes it is Sprint Galaxy S5, does thread need to be moved now? I see is any way to know if...
  • S
    Fixed title of the thread, but this is a general Android question and not for a specific phone so I hope it is in the right section
  • S
    Hello How is a bootloader available as a tar.md5 file to flash in Odin? Is it possible to take the bootloader out of a Stock or Rooted...