Recent content by SFG

1. SFG

Post SanDisk Ultra USB Type-C Drive

Interested in what the data transfer rate is. I have tried using the included adapter with a 128GB SanDisk flash drive and the transfer rate was mediocre and battery usage was extremely high
  2. SFG

Post Pitaka's Thinnest Protective Made from Kevlar/Aramid for Pixel 2s

My phone just told me that it's dying to test and review that badboy for you
  3. SFG

Post Help with developer preview new to this

Does the bootloader show that you are unlocked?
  4. SFG

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/04/18]

Not sure about this ROM in regards to your question but on stock, I can add 10+ numbers to an outgoing message. Sorry to take this slightly off-topic but I have recently found out (might be widely known) that MMS messages greater than 10 numbers will not work on iOS. I believe all iOS users...
  5. SFG

Post Help with developer preview new to this

So the issue is that you can't get the phone unlocked? Do you still have the option to enable ""OEM Unlocking" in Developer Settings? If it is greyed out, you'll have to reset the phone. First backup and then perform "erase all data(factory reset) and then skip through all of the setup on the...
  6. SFG

Post List of Google Pixel 2 XL Cases

Damn. I missed out. Code has expired. Thanks for sharing
  7. SFG

Person asks about the new unreleased model mentioned by a Pitaka rep on this thread and you share a link to another thread for the exact same product that this thread is covering. To top it off that other thread is just a ploy to get people to use its OPs referral code.
  8. SFG

What's the point of starting a 2nd thread on the exact same product?
  9. SFG

That's a total bummer... After reading this, I looked for lcd/digitizer panels on eBay and they aren't cheap. Gonna wrap my phone in bubblewrap right now.
  10. SFG

Post What Launcher?

I've been using Flick Launcher Pro for the past week and although it's in development, it shows a ton of upside. Nova is a more polished as it stands right now but Flick will get better with time. Flick gives you all the goodness of stock plus a lot of extra customizations...
  11. SFG

For you I mean. Go get yourself a hot glue gun and go make a buck. ?
  12. SFG

Looks like a potential goldmine for Etsy ?