• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SGH-i200

1. SGH-i200

Post Pixel 2 and miracast?

I know this an old thread, but I want to make sure that the solution to your problem is known: Connect your Smartphone (Unlimited Data Plan) via USB cable with a WLAN router that supports 'USB Tethering'. I use a AVM Fritzbox 4020...
  2. SGH-i200

Post Re-lock bootloader without erase?

The signature of the Custom ROM (Official LineageOS) can be integrated into the bootloader before re-locking the bootloader. But this is the problem: "Lineage Recovery is also built in userdebug mode, that's a problem. When Lineage recovery is built this way, it allows any package, signed or...
  3. SGH-i200

Post A "Battery Care" trick to always limit charge at 90% and extend battery life

The screenshot says the battery gets loaded to 100%, after pausing at 90% at night time.
  4. SGH-i200

Post A "Battery Care" trick to always limit charge at 90% and extend battery life

Do you have "Always" next to "Custom", like in this screenshot from the Xperia 5 III promo video?
  5. SGH-i200

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Lineage OS 18.1 for Pixel 2 / 2 XL

Looks like a weekly build to me. Please read the changelog and device yourself if you want to update. I only flash the builds that bump the security patch level. Change log for Pixel 2 (non-XL): https://download.lineageos.org/walleye/changes/
  6. SGH-i200

Post [APP][ROOT][4.0+]Battery Charge Limit v1.1.1

Is your Samsung tablet rooted? I want to use this app on my Tab A 10.5 2018 (SM-T590), which is not rooted, yet.
  7. SGH-i200

Post [ROM][PIE][9.0][OFFICIAL][THEA] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Do you know the date of the last official build? PixelExperience_thea-9.0-20190606-0743-OFFICIAL.zip is the first build. This is the only one mirrored by the other users in this thread. But the Wifi Hotspot feature is broken in this build! :-(...
  8. SGH-i200

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][I01WD][9] LineageOS 16.0

@atomicsnail - Thanks for listing these workarounds! :-) Are you able to submit these fixes to the LineageOS repo?
  9. SGH-i200

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

GCamMod 8.1 uses the prefix "PXL_", too. I want my photos+videos to be named with the ISO date and time without any prefix, which is not possible via GCam. I use another app to customize the file names! :) "Picture Manager: Rename and Organize with EXIF"...
  10. SGH-i200

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

You can't run Google Camera without having the Google Service Framework (GSF) running on your device! ;-) Your log just said that: Unable to create application com.google.android.apps.camera.smarts.app.Application: java.lang.SecurityException: Failed to find provider...
  11. SGH-i200

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0, pop kernel, Smoothest UI [Updated 10-05-2021]

The problem is that these hw key mappers need to use a wakelock to be able to react to button presses when the display is off.
  12. SGH-i200

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] ArrowOS 11.0, pop kernel, Smoothest UI [Updated 10-05-2021]

Which modem file is loaded? Please post a screenshot of your Current Modem Configuration in hidden service menu *#*#...#*#* (please look up the correct code yourself) Current Modem Configuration should be...
  13. SGH-i200

Maybe this has changed, but the last time I checked there was no Custom ROM that supported the 'launch camera if device is sleeping via shutter button'! :-(
  14. SGH-i200

Post Restore apps from a nandroid backup using Titanium Backup

I found this solution! :-) "Automate individual app restores from an android TWRP backup" https://github.com/joshuabragge/twrp-manual-restore