Recent content by sgspluss

1. sgspluss

Post [NEWS] Mi A3 Android 10 [Re-released](4th Time) (With Analysis and Discussion)

This doesn't make things faster. This phone was my last from xiaomi, better take nokia or somethingelse, this should be a lesson for them, do not buy xiaomi again if they did not learn it. Sent from my Mi A3 using XDA Labs
  2. sgspluss

Post [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LOS 16 Anderson Mendes

anderson mendes do you want to continue your work or even switch to los 17 or are you done? Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
  3. sgspluss

Post [KERNEL][CLANG][MIUI/8.1.0/9.0][whyred] basickernel

I've already start the work, but as you know i have family and have to go to work. Its really hard to manage all under one hood, also we are going over my birthday on vacation next week and need to renovate second room for our second kid which will born (hopefully healthy) next year around...
  4. sgspluss

Post [ROM][CLANG][8.1.0][whyred] Unofficial LineageOS 15.1

Are you serious? Google lingeage 15.1 on picture search and you will get 100 or even 1000 of them... Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
  5. sgspluss

Sure, feel free to do that :) But be aware the pie version have problems to boot, reported by members. Oreo is working fine. Update will comes as soon as possible, since whyred will be my "dev phone" for some times. Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
  6. sgspluss

Lets say i am back again, screen replacement was done successfully. It was easier i've thought, just need to be carefull a bit but not that hard. Tooked me around an hour, with little break to buy glue for the screen (was not included, my fault). Will start the work on weekend again, update...
  7. sgspluss

At the moment no, as reported by some members. BUT my screen is replaced, this means got fully working phone again. Will start the work on weekend again, test new update on both bootloaders to be sure that it will works. Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
  8. sgspluss

Thread im Kino.x .

Playmob(^^)(^^(o´・_・)っ⊂(◉‿◉)♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ(⊃ • ʖ̫ • )⊃(づ.·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·..·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·. ̄ ³ ̄)づ(⊃ • ʖ̫ • )
  9. sgspluss

Thread pm.

........ mit.hp P:-$:cool::cool::- ...m.:-$:-:-$^_:cool::-$o:)o:-o:) .m mj.m u.=_=_=;):-$;);-;)(:-$:-$:-ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ .pmlm PM m..ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ Pl mm.p
  10. sgspluss

Thread j..

J.n.nm .m n.mn
  11. sgspluss

Have bought new one now on ebay for 26,99 euro. Replace it costs nothing, will do it on my own, well to be honest will try it... But hey how hard could it be. ;) At the moment i am happy to use (since a long time) good old mido again, forgotten how nice the phone was. But even if i've repaired...
  12. sgspluss

Sorry for the long delay but had some trouble in privat life... Anyway here are the news which are importent for you, my whyred died (just the screen, but its unuseable) so took my old mido out and update it to have a phone for daily useage. This means my whyred will end up in "dev phone" now...
  13. sgspluss

Hello my friend, hello guys, Sure you can reach with an update, that is what i have promised you. To calm you down, i am also stuck on march security patch did not want to build new update for one reason. Xiaomi released new kernel sources for pie, as known boots/works fine on pie firmware but...
  14. sgspluss

GCam-5.1.018-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.3b1.apk is the one i've tried, but can't tell you if HDR+ works as you need/want. Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs
  15. sgspluss

Has anyone other also this problem? ? As written piefw kernel was tested... Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using XDA Labs