Recent content by sh7adeh

1. S

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] lineage-17.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Icons in folders in launcher dont have apps names under icon in latest update 8 jan
  2. S

29/november version. Have recent menu error" says trebachut error" everytime i clear apps even if i use another launcher
  3. S

Force stop expanded desktop option .. Also network traffic monitor cant enabled trebachut have error sometimes.. I hope you can add more options to clock in statusbar like date and have a option to disable navigation bar like that in pixel dust rom .. The batterry option to show text and...
  4. S

Post [ROM][Pixel XL][10.0.0_r41] PixelDust CAF Android 10 for marlin [7 Aug 2020]

Device not responding after restart .. I cant open any app untill i restart again.. It happened also in the first version and still here after clean flash of release two with titanium backup for recovery
  5. S

Post [ROM][Pixel XL][10.0.0_r41] PixelDust CAF Android 10 for marlin [7 Aug 2020]

Contacts names doubled if you use phone.apk ( dialer) and then contact tab .. Its normal if you use contacts.apk
  6. S

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][11.0.0_r37] PixelDust Android 11 for marlin [7 May 2021]

Fb and many other apps closed by itself .. The old problem of launcher .. The app not even seen in recent after closing .. I try to play pubg and feel the telephone so hot and it need a restart to play games like i reported before while using elemental kernel
  7. S

Everytime i open pubg i should restart mobile or game will stuck on logo .. It only happens with elemental kernel
  8. S

The heat problem disappeared after changing kernel to elemental x kernel
  9. S

I use the default kernel comes with rom .. I noticed that vdd restriction turned off on latest kernel ??
  10. S

Mobile temprature always high .. When charging or playing games or even so while updating apps from play store