Recent content by shabihsherjeel

1. S

Post [OFFICIAL][Nougat 7.1.1][OMS] Resurrection Remix [09.03.2017]

It probably depends on the bands your network uses. I get 3g in some countries and 2g in some. Even though I have 3g enabled Sims. I am not in the US so can't say for Verizon.
  2. S

Post [OFFICIAL][Nougat 7.1.1][OMS] Resurrection Remix [09.03.2017]

Hi guys. I have the Verizon variant and running this ROM. I haven't changed any kernel and such. My NFC isn't working at all. It doesn't turn on. Any suggestions to fix it?
  3. S

Post [APP][2.1-2.3]Multi Texter

Glad to hear that you like the app.
  4. S

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
  5. S

You will have to google that up. You have to remove the limit yourself on your phone. You'll have to root the phone first though.
  6. S

I really want to fix those FC's on the Sensation. I don't have access to one so I can't fix it without your help. Please PM me with what exactly you were doing and how you experienced it. And next time you experience an FC send your forum name in it so I will have a better understanding of the...
  7. S

Of course. I will(have now).
  8. S

Yes, it will definitely make it easier. It is made for such a use. Go give it a try.
  9. S

This doesn't allow you to "chat" but let's you to send bulk SMS in a very modern fashion never done before.
  10. S

Reserving Space For later use.
  11. S

Thread [APP][2.1-2.3]Multi Texter

UPDATED TO 2.1.0!! Themes now supported. ** Multi Texter has no limit to send messages ** There is no limit to send to 20 contacts or anything like that. It is totally unlimited from the app. Just that the total number should not reach 100 messages in an hour for the app thats an android...
  12. S

Post First impressions of GRI40

No. It means you have no internet connection. That doesnt mean you are not connected over wifi. After youre connected on wifi and you have "limited access"/(cant access the internet maybe dsl router down) then it goes grey...
  13. S

Post Gingerbread or cm7?

CM7 Just get the nightly builds. They are built from the ota and modded "cyanogenmodly" so they are what i choose. I am on v11 of cm7 its smooth. no probs. BTW they compile and upload everyday i have to flash everyday man!
  14. S

Post [Dev] Android on the Universal

Well, I did, but I will try again. Maybe I didn't unmount the card correctly.. :)
  15. S

Post [Dev] Android on the Universal

The screen callibration is a lil messed up... if you notice in portrait mode you're able to get the notifications bar out... but in landscape you can't. The reason is that the screen responds a little lower to point you touched. Needs callibration.