Recent content by shabydog

1. S

Post JUNSUN Android system?

Jump jump...
  2. S

So I have the 3 options in this image. Must say that I read good reviews about Joying. But from the other hand I still want to know: From the 3 options which gives the "best for bucks"? Another thing that should be considered: updates. If a manufacturer does not publish rom updates I think it is...
  3. S

Thanks for your opinion! What about JUNSUN?
  4. S

For what reason? And what about JUNSUN?
  5. S

Thread JUNSUN Android system?

Hey anyone have one of the Android systems of JUNSUN? I buying Android car system and aside of Joyning someone recommended me about JUNSUN. Joying processor is INTEL JUNSUN is MTK(families on China...) Both 2GB ram+32GB. Junsun is cheaper from Joying in 62$ Joying price includes 4G module...
  6. S

Thread What's the best Chinese Android head unit now within frame of 120$ +-?

Hi, What's the best Chinese Android head unit now within frame of 120$ +-? I think 2GB ram is must. My criteria: - no hissing noise - Nice sound for A "basic" listener - 2 GB of memory - Updated Android version (9 ver?) - good gps - good FM/AM reception. I own Suzuki Splash (although these...
  7. S

Thread Not rellevant

Not rellevant
  8. S

Thread Case: clean look, higher edges above screen

Hi, Most of you knows that searching on Aliexpress for case(especially) is like searching for A small pin in the ocean. Please help me finding An "UN-sophisticated" case. Mean, "blank" - not cartoon...flowes...not from these Rugged "Army" look And also not too slime. It should be with some...
  9. S

Post I need A good case with good protection

Yes u right - I can see this site is global if the entire interface is Chinese But thanks (:
  10. S

Post I need A good case with good protection

Hi Elsetro Looks like it slim ... correct me if I was wrong Thanks
  11. S

Thread I need A good case with good protection

How are you? I'm not from thos ppl who keep their phone like a new born baby :D So I really need atlease A case that the "frame" will be HIGHER from the screen and not at the same screen line. Problem is that there is hardly and the ones with it - are not the design I want. I looking to A...
  12. S

Post Case

Pvcabr Looking good! Can you please post here a link (I think I saw it somewhere in Aliexpress or eBay). Tnx!
  13. S

Post Case

Hi, Is anyone foung s case that really protect the phone's screen by the EDGES (of case) that go a little bit above the screen? And NOT these ones (any kind of...) at the picture. Thanks very much!
  14. S

Post How to use whatsapp plus backup in the regular app?

Hi, No option of chosing where to upload the backup to any where other than sd Dont know what to tell you about the "structure". The backup file called - msgstore.db.crypt12 Is it helpful? Thanks very much .
  15. S

Post How to use whatsapp plus backup in the regular app?

Not sure if i completely underatood. Maybe you meant to copy the backup file of the plus ver to Google drive folder in the sd? Than install the Play store version and the app will pull the backup from there? But what if the folder names of the plus ver are defferent on the regular app? Thanks!