• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by shadowwisp1

1. S

Post Question Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

Yup, i linked back to the post that helped me in the last post (it just has the same title as this one). Similar thread i created in the base S21 group
  2. S

Post Question Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

I tried that method numerous times but could not get it to work. Luckily another user had a similar issue and used SamKey to fix it. I tried the same and it worked! Just commenting now for anyone in the future who runs into this...
  3. S

Post Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

ignore my last post. I did a fresh wipe and tried again and didn't get that error. The CSC has now changed to TMB and already my signal has shot up. Thank you again so much!
  4. S

Post Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

Hey thanks for this! I'm ready to change it but I get a warning using SamKey. Just wanted to see if you got the same warning or not: "You phone has Special Carrier settings! ITS NOT RECCOMENDED TO CHANGE CSC ON THIS MODEL. Because Security area (SEC) may get "Relocked" and NO WAY TO UNLOCK...
  5. S

Thread Question Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

Hey guys, while I am not new to this, it has been several years. I recently got a used unlocked Comcast/Xifinity S21 (snapdragon). I have a T-mobile SIM card. I tried flashing the rom to stock U1 which worked great but my signal is poor. While connected to Wi-Fi, the mobile networks/Network...
  6. S

Thread Am I doing something wrong? I can't change my CSC

Hey guys, while I am not new to this, it has been several years. I recently got a used unlocked Comcast/Xifinity S21. I have a T-mobile SIM card. I tried flashing the rom to stock U1 which worked great but my signal is poor. While connected to Wi-Fi, the mobile networks/Network Operators in...
  7. S

Post I have SM-G930P device flashed with G930T firmware. Is it possible?

From my understanding, flashing a SM-G930P S7 to the Tmobile variant or the Unlocked variant shouldn't trip knox, correct? Anyone also know if WiFi calling would work if the phone is flashed to the Tmobile software? Or is that more of a hardware issue than software?