Recent content by shady79

1. shady79

Thread Hardware or software

I have a converted retail and was running cm13 all was fine until last night. Last week I dropped my phone in cement and the USB port got clogged. Unsure of what to do I was just swapping batteries until I could figure out how to unclog port. Well last night was when I tried to take the phone...
  2. shady79

Post [ROM]*EOL*[6.0.1] PaulPizzRom [N910VVRU2CPJ2][12/16/2016]

Can I flash this coming from CM13 or do I have to downgrade to 5.1.1. I'm on a converted retail.
  3. shady79

Post [Guide] A noob's guide to Perm Root & TWRP on Verizon Note 4 Retail 5.1.1 (BPA1)

Thanks, got it fixed. It was either a typo or a full sd card.
  4. shady79

Post [HOWTO] Converting your Retail Note 4 to a Developer Edition Note 4

so i finally figured it all out, although im not totally sure where i went wrong. I think it was either a typo in entering commands or a full sd card. After hours of trying and reading i got it straight and now have fully rooted, converted dev edition. I also scared the crap outta myself when...
  5. shady79

Post [Guide] A noob's guide to Perm Root & TWRP on Verizon Note 4 Retail 5.1.1 (BPA1)

yes i have an sd card in and no errors that i can tell. after each command i dont see anything that says error? its driving me insane, im sure im doing something stupid.
  6. shady79

so ive tried a bunch of times, but when i get to the last command in adb (./samsung_unlock_n4-fix) i keep getting "not found"
  7. shady79

im pretty sure i just did that, tried again and still getting "not found" in adb. and the file you mean is the samsung_unlock_n4-2 correct?
  8. shady79

use root file explorer and place file in data/local/tmp on phone or pc?
  9. shady79

Set permissions? Not exactly sure how to.
  10. shady79

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong, I get thru all the adb commands until the last one ./samsung_unlock_n4-2 and it says not found... and temp root worked, verified by root checker
  11. shady79

Post [Firmware] [Official] Firmware / Kernel / Modem / Recovery [N910VVRU2CPF3]

I take it that means I'm screwed for now? No options correct?
  12. shady79

Post [Firmware] [Official] Firmware / Kernel / Modem / Recovery [N910VVRU2CPF3]

So if I updated to 5.1.1. Thru verizon, am I able to use these Odin's to get twrp recovery, modem, kernel?
  13. shady79

Post 4.x-to-4.4.2-NK1-SAFEUP-or-DOWNgrade & Obtain or Keep Root & SafeStrap! EZiest WAY.

wifi issue I cant seem to get wifi working. I started with step 3 of the 2nd method in the op cuz i was on 4.3 and rooted with SS. i installed the newest Hyperdrive rom and flashed all the files according to the steps in SS then flashed the boot img in Odin and evrything worked fine but i have...
  14. shady79

Post [Q] Cracked Glass

Awesome, Thank you for the info!
  15. shady79

Thread [Q] Cracked Glass

Ive been looking everywhere to find out if its possible to replace just the glass for the 4g touch. I see that they sell them on Ebay but i read somewhere about a different phone that its quite difficult and the bond between the new glass and screen is not good. Can someone please shed some...