Recent content by shah22

1. shah22

Post New flashed rom has things I never had

Hello, this smart switch method is obsolete. Use odin to re-flash your stock rom in case of any issues. Be sure to use correct and matching binary firmware.
  2. shah22

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Tried putting in both locations already, impulse responses show up when put in data/com.pittxxxx/files/kernel but custom presets never show up .. :( using latest version 2.7.2.1
  3. shah22

Post [APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

Hey there ! Since you talked about presets, I'm failing to import custom presets in latest viper4android version and kinda lost on this lol.. mind giving any hints ?
  4. shah22

Post [APP][Touchwiz 8.0+] Firefds Kit [Oreo]- Customization for Touchwiz O framework

Unfortunately, neither this module nor gravitybox for oreo worked for disabling safe volume popup when using headphones ..
  5. shah22

Post [MODULE][FONT] Urdu Fonts - Nastaliq

That's really great effort man ! The only problems are that it uses these fonts for arabic too, if it could be only used for urdu and/or persian it would be great.. The other thing is that for some reason, it still uses latin alphabets for numerals i.e 12345 when writing in urdu instead of ۱...
  6. shah22

Post S7 Edge Boot Loop and Unable to Boot in Recovery (Stock ROM Unrooted)

Pit file is already included in CSC file and so no need to get it separately as your phone will be already partitioned and formatted when using CSC file.. Note : Talking about CSC file NOT home_CSC... think i already explained it few posts earlier Edit : what kind of internal memory...
  7. shah22

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

Anyone kind enough to give me odin flashable CP_G935FXXU8ETI2 file ?
  8. shah22

Post [ROM] Honor 6A Pro (DLI-L42) Root-Patched Boot Image file

Well, this is the only single thread regarding this elusive device "Honor 5C/6A (Pro)" with model DLI-L42 etc... So is there any working custom rom in existence for this device ?
  9. shah22

Post How to remove FRP Lock Android 8.0

This happens when oem unlock is turned off in developer options. You need to enable it for flashing any custom binary. Try flashing matching binary stock rom in odin and then enabling oem unlock. If it asks last google account after flashing stock rom, then just enter your google account...
  10. shah22

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v5.3.0

Yep, that I already know of. Was just 'expecting' to make it work with the official app (my bad lol). I just try to make things work with the least 'installs' possible :D prolly not gonna happen now. Tysm for the input :)
  11. shah22

That was far more informative, appreciate it really. I read everywhere but official youtube wasn't listed anywhere as one of those apps. Thanks for the info though :) Now I wonder how many more apps would follow this route 🤔
  12. shah22

Yeah already read all that, but appreciate for the input.
  13. shah22

Well doesn't AdAway is supposed to block Ads inside other apps ? I mean it does say it blocks ads across android..
  14. shah22

Youtube ads still getting through in official youtube app, even using edxposed module too to disable them..
  15. shah22

Post [OFFICIAL] EdXposed - The successor of Xposed [Oreo/Pie/Q/R, 2020/07/19]

Yeah but it seemed to me like you were throwing all the weight on edxposed guys when clearly riru devs pushed out the update which broke the compatibility in first place.. the only fault with edexposed devs lies in not communicating or warning the users from updating the riru core as the latest...