Recent content by Shaheer

1. S

Post [ROM]SM-T800-StockLollipop-TESTERS NEEDED

Thanks man, you're the best ;)
  2. S

Hey dude, Could you please provide a TWRP log :o Thank you!
  3. S

Hey, so first off, the naming of the zip was a total mistake. I own the Tab Pro 10.1 (SM-T520) and I was up late last night doing this so I must have named it that by mistake. I'm confused why it failed to flash. Could you please provide a TWRP log. :)
  4. S

Thanks for all your help ;) 5.4 is added to the OP as well now :fingers-crossed:
  5. S

Update: Beta 5.4 is uploaded and link is added to the OP. :D Same things to check for. I'm going to be heading to bed now. Hopefully root works lol.
  6. S

Thanks for the cheering up ;) Uploading 5.4 now. Let's hope it works :fingers-crossed: PS: This will be the last beta for today as I have to go to bed soon since I got school tomorrow ;)
  7. S

Thanks for the test :D Can't believe root is still failing...whhhy!!!! :(:confused: Back to the drawing board.... for now... it might be a bit before I release the next beta, this would be a lot easier if I had the tablet lol :)
  8. S

Oh man *facepalm* I think you're fine. This was an issue before too, looks like I added it back somehow :confused:
  9. S

Awesome, take your time :o At the moment testing root, downloading apps, and battery life will be great!! ;)
  10. S

No problem at all bud ;)
  11. S

That would be great!!! :D Latest beta is 5.1 :good:
  12. S

EDIT: Link added to the OP :fingers-crossed: Please check for root access Check to see if Google Play Store works Check to see if Wi-Fi is working
  13. S

Alright guys, beta 5.1 is uploading and it should fix root. :p Thanks to ewells38 for the help for the system dump :D
  14. S

Thanks you sooo much!! This will help out a ton ;) Holding off beta 5.1 temporarily because I have the system dump now so I can take a look at it
  15. S

While i'm waiting for ewells38 to upload the system dump, I tired a different root fix. Uploading beta 5.1 and hopefully it will fix root while not breaking anything else. :p