Recent content by shahfaishal

1. shahfaishal

Post [GUIDE] How to extract wallpapers from an icon pack

Bro, I couldn't find any single wallpaper in that folder. Only icon pics are there. I looked in every folder but couldn't find wallpapers.
  2. shahfaishal

Post [OFFICIAL][Eleven]DotOS For Whyred(29/05/2021)

Hey guys, currently I'm using ArrowOS android 11. Just wanted to know if there is any serious bug in dotOS like camera freezing, video, 4k etc, call drops, wifi/mobile data bad connection etc. In ArrowOS, it's CAMERA is very very very very bad. Please tell me if I can switch to DotOS without...
  3. shahfaishal

Post [ROM][STOCK][FASTBOOT][OP6T] Stock Fastboot ROMs for OnePlus 6T

Can you please share the flashall.bat file?
  4. shahfaishal

Post [Magisk] Adreno 630 GPU Updated Drivers

I don't understand what you want to say. Lol
  5. shahfaishal

I'm using OnePlus 6T with stock oos 10.3.9 currently (10.3.10 is out though).
  6. shahfaishal

Post Dual status bar - dsb mods for poco F1 (both left and right)

Will it work in OnePlus 6T official OS A10?
  7. shahfaishal

Working fine for me on op6t.
  8. shahfaishal

Post [APP][ROOT][4.0+]Battery Charge Limit v1.1.1

(1) Why only 99%? (2) Is it same as "AccA" app? (3) How do we know if the app is working (of course without testing it to charge and discharge)? And there is no inbuilt charging status which can actually tells us if it's charging or discharging when threshold reaches. (4) What's that setting...
  9. shahfaishal

Thanks bro. Earlier i got a module which gives 415 only but what u suggested is latest and 464. Many thanks to you brother.
  10. shahfaishal

Please keep updating it so that we can know when to update. Many thanks bro.
  11. shahfaishal

I'm using OnePlus 6T. Can I use this module or this module is only for OnePlus 6 only? Screenshot is given below. And what is the benefit of using it? Thanks in advance.
  12. shahfaishal

Post [Module] Rboard themes module - More themes for Gboard

I'm getting issues: (1) in Landscape mode, the keys are missing or invisible (though typing works). (2) Clicking on '123'/'ABC' button to get special keys like ,*"_:;[email protected]#₹_&-+ doesn't work but hide them. (3) And arrow to uppercase works but it doesn't change the look of letters to uppercase. (4)...
  13. shahfaishal

Post magisk modules OOS ( Android 10) stable & beta

I need statusbar icon module for OnePlus 6T 10.3.9 stock oos. Also, tell me which dolby is working ( i tried several but they all gave bootloop).
  14. shahfaishal

Post Op6t android 10 missing fonts

Guys, I faced a weird issue. When I upgraded to 10.3.8, the font and language got messed up (fonts got italics and languages shows some boxes instead of real characters). So I used this zip suggested by someone in telegram group. Flashing it in magisk fixes the issue. But today I upgraded to...
  15. shahfaishal

Post Op6t android 10 missing fonts

Guys, I faced a weird issue. When I upgraded to 10.3.8, the font and language got messed up (fonts got italics and languages shows some boxes instead of real characters). So I used this zip suggested by someone in telegram group. Flashing it in magisk fixes the issue. But today I upgraded to...