Recent content by shahid317

1. S

Post [Guide]Unbrick and Rebrand Mate9.

I am in the same boat as him. Would you be willing to help me with the unlock code if i provided you with all the details. Also the google drive link and the hicloud link from your original post are not working. is there any way I can download those files?
  2. S

Post Help! Bypass/Reset FRP on G930F Galaxy S7

Unless you are in absolute rush, I'd suggest that you shouldn't entertain people like that. There would be a free or low cost solution within a week or so (that's what a few people on gsmhosting forums suggested). I'm actively looking for the solution and I will post the solution here when I do...
  3. S

Cannot try this unfortunately since it doesn't support frp reset for G930f (Galaxy s7). Moreover, it needs purchase of a hardware (z3x box) which costs North of $200. Thanks heaps for your suggestions though
  4. S

Ok, I will try that and get back to you
  5. S

Hey mate, thanks for your suggestions. I have tried doing the factory reset (entering into recovery using power+vol up + home keys) and flashed the stock firmware (entering into download mode using power+vol down+home keys). Unfortunately, neither of those worked :(
  6. S

I would have loved to! I paid cash and purchased it from Gumtree (much like Craiglist)
  7. S

Thread Help! Bypass/Reset FRP on G930F Galaxy S7

So, I purchased a galaxy S7 (G930F) that turned out to be locked to a google account that the seller claims to have no details of. I have already paid for the phone and would not get the money back. I am now stuck with this phone that keeps on asking for the stupid google account details without...
  8. S

Thread LG G2 Official KitKat 4.4 update released [only South Korea for now]

http://m.gsmarena.com/android_44_kitkat_now_seeding_to_korean_lg_g2-news-7288.php Sent from my LG-G2 using xda app-developers app
  9. S

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

That fixes it...thanks heaps Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
  10. S

Can anyone help me with this? Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app ---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ---------- Can anybody help? Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
  11. S

cant switch from guest account to owner account I have tried searching on google and on xda for a solution for this. Bsaically I cant switch from guest account to owner account without rebooting. Touching or holding the "switch user" hasnt helped either. Is there a way to switch users without...
  12. S

Post Swype for SGS3

Just check the continuous option in the keyboard settings as shown in the screenshot above. Although , it is not the actual Swype , it does same thing. I hope that helps Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
  13. S

Thread [App] remove bloatware the easiest way

I basically wanted to remove the bloatware off my phone and found a few threads here that shows you how to do it. I ffound a quicker way of doing it and thought I would share it here Instructions 1)root your phone by following this link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1660918...
  14. S

Post S cloud coming out soon??

I don't see the ooption to backup. Mind guiding me? Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
  15. S

Thread S cloud coming out soon??

Just found this in my application manager while debloating my beast . Does anyone know if this is the rumoured s cloud or am I missing something . Moderators, I am new and wasn't sure where this thread should have been posted .please move it to the right section if this is the wrong one Sent...