• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by ShahmeerYAqoob

1. S

Post [zip][final] pixel 2 mod for opm7.18 [working links]

will this work with lineage os?
  2. S

Post [ROM][unOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6P (angler)

how can i replace google play services
  3. S

hey, im on the latest build and having so many restarts battery life is at worst and sometimes it restarts when i press the power button to unlock the phone please help i don't understand why am i having so many restarts
  4. S

dirty or clean flash? im on the march build
  5. S

official or unofficial what's the difference? ---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ---------- okay I got it
  6. S

Post [ROM][9.0][ANGLER][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X 2.3 [AOSP]

how to decrypt Evo 2.3? format data won't work
  7. S

Post [ROM] Unofficial AOSiP DerpFest

should i select dm-verity, forceencrytin and recovery mode ??
  8. S

my phone restarted and everything's big, developer options are not available for this user, can't access most of it pleases help what is happening
  9. S

Great work voidz777, thanks for this great rom and keeping 6p alive. I clean flashed the latest evolution X 4.1.420 version, running great! tho sometimes the device gets heated or it restarts but I'm satisfied. Best rom for 6p so far. ♥️ and I wanna ask, how to install magisk and what version...
  10. S

indeed but is there any way we can decrypt it?
  11. S

Post TWRP isn't asking for my password

exactly same thing happened to me too and i tried everything, stuck ---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ---------- there must be some way to fix this issue.
  12. S

still no luck with decryption, is there no way to decrypt these files ??
  13. S

Okay let me, thanks. Oh and u know I factory reseted when the rom wasn't booting, that time it was encrypted too so I'm not sure if my data is still there tho it shows GBs of data but I can't see it ---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ---------- please...
  14. S

I did but I see the same folders in PC too data isn't decrypted can I recover my files without losing any data ??? ?
  15. S

HEYYY IM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM after the latest evolution x update my data got encrypted and I can't see my files or folders it's all gibberish, plus my phone restarted yesterday and wasn't booting up it was stuck on evoX boot screen I tried cleaning cache but it didn't help and in the end...