Recent content by shaji_ka_71

1. shaji_ka_71

Post Samsung Galaxy Note 10 India

Has anyone got an upgrade offer for Note 10/+ in the my galaxy app yet? Last year I had got over 38K for the note 8 while buying the Note 9. This time I dont see any so far in the app.
  2. shaji_ka_71

Post Note 9 India news, infos

Just got the N9..My dealer in Navi Mumbai gave me the full 38550 discount:laugh: Paid 29K for the N9
  3. shaji_ka_71

Post Note 9 India news, infos

Buyback - Note 8 - My Galaxy Offer Has any one got the max buyback value from any store for the Galaxy Note 8. I assume it is 38K including the 6K Additional Bonus.
  4. shaji_ka_71

Post [Enhanced Rom] (n910G/F/T (6.0.1) (S8/N7 Apps) (DreamUX Style!) (STABLE 03/04/2017)

Great Rom..working very well. Can any one confirm whether the My Locations Widget works? I am on 910G and the widget does not seem to work
  5. shaji_ka_71

Post S-Pen/AirCommand - Note 5 for Note 4. Manually Update Settings/Shortcuts

Check the post #266 I guess that is the only ones remaining. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=63028546 Sent from my SM-N9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  6. shaji_ka_71

Post [KERNEL][6.0.1][UX][AOD][01/11] for [N9208]

Great work Dev!!! Are notifications opening on double tap in AOD? Does not seem to be working for me. Is it working for any one? Sent from my SM-N930F using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. shaji_ka_71

Post [ROM] MinotaurusRom V10 Note7 Port [20/11/16][PI4][N920C/I/L/G/K/S]

Thanks..working well with N9208 also. Sent from my SM-N9208 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  8. shaji_ka_71

Post [ROM] MinotaurusRom V10 Note7 Port [20/11/16][PI4][N920C/I/L/G/K/S]

asc1977 Hi, The ROM (V3) is working very well on my SM-N9208. I have one issue, there is a widget called "My Places" that does not seem to be switching to Work or Home based on Locations. Are you facing similar issue? I had done a clean install. Appreciate if you can help check and advice. I use...
  9. shaji_ka_71

Post [ROM][6.0.1] se7enROM v1.0 - Note7 Port ( 7/9/2016 )

This happens to me in N9208 too with the IOIO Ux Kernel. One quick fix I find is that I put my finger on the light sensors (The Ones on the left of the speaker) in case the phone brightness goes to zero. Within a seconds delay it jumps back to normal brightness.
  10. shaji_ka_71

Post [ROM][6.0.1] se7enROM v1.0 - Note7 Port ( 7/9/2016 )

Yes I tested this ROM and it is working well. Download the IOIO UX Patcher for N9208 from ndroid.io forum Flash this Rom in TWRP, Dont Re-boot yet Flash the IOIO Ux Patcher and then Re-boot. Both Sim Cards (Vodafone and Jio ) Working well in my device.
  11. shaji_ka_71

Post [ROM][6.0.1][NOTE7][SM-N920C/G/I/K/L/S] [+OEM NOTE 7 Hybrid Rom+]

Hi Doc, Just to add to this.... Some apps do track the Android ID and fail on restoration using Titanium Backup. One typical example is the mobilepass application used by corporates to generate password to access their network. I believe there are some links in XDA on how to restore the old...
  12. shaji_ka_71

Post [29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

You probably have not flashed the TWRP Recovery. You need to do that using Odin. You may want to check the below site and download the appropriate TWRP for your device and flash via Odin https://twrp.me/devices/samsunggalaxynote5.html
  13. shaji_ka_71

Post [29.11.17] Dr.Ketan ROM I Nougat I S8+ Port I Jio VoLTE I AOD* I Secure Folder I N12

Search using google using the phrase "ioio patcher SM-N9208 UX" it is in a forum called ndroid.io Sent from my SM-N9208 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  14. shaji_ka_71

Yes SM-N9208. When we flash the IOIO Patch for Ux, it updates the kernel also as it has the boot file in it. You can post that if needed flash skyhigh kernel. It also is working fine. Both the kernels break the torch and blue light filter. Rest of the functionality of this awesome ROM is...
  15. shaji_ka_71

dr.ketan Hi doc, Wanted to check with you on the Torch functionality that is not working on dual sim phones when we flash the dual sim fix by ioio for ux. I was checking and find that the error happens due to the system looking for a file /sys/class/camera/flash/rear_torch_flash. This is there...