• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by shak33l

1. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] MSM Xtended XR Release v9.0 [Android 11][August 08th, 2021]

I want my device to be shown as pixel device to google photos. How?
  2. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][UNIFIED] MSM Xtended XR Release v9.0 [Android 11][August 08th, 2021]

Whatsapp folder just vanished. I thought it was a mistake so i uninstall the WhatsApp and installed again. Folder came back but later in the day WhatsApp folder again vanished. Not in the gallery and not even showing in file manager, i tried everything hidden files and everything but not found...
  3. S

After updating to latest xtended rom (android 11) my phone is getting around 30mA to 140 mA battery charging which is way too low to recharge the phone. It almost runs smoothly for one day but later today I'm observing this problem. I changed the several chargers and usb cables to ensure this...
  4. S

Post [MIUI][12][PORT][10] MIUI 12 for Mi A3 - Stable & Weekly ROM

EDL mode corruption. I tried to flash this rom in EDL mode and set become dead. What to do now.
  5. S

1 unloacked bootloader 2 flashed twrp through platform tools 3 boot into recovery 4 flashed orangefox from sd card because twrp giving error some kind of mounting and even into slot changing etc 6 orangefox works fine 5 restarted back into orangefox 6 flashed rom 7 changed slot 8 flashed...
  6. S

Im not pro but interested in these things. my device stuck on boot sreen X mark and not going ahead. what is the problem. i treied twrp and orange ox both. and also not going into revoery when i restart the deive, it show a dead andoid logo and 2 words.
  7. S

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL][STABLE][GAPPS][OTA] Bliss ROM v12.12 - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Issues Camera Green photo issue (Photo just taken good with HDR pro mode) Gcam not working issue (camera2api active) System Ui crash (ok-Wait dialogue box) These are in latest update.
  8. S

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL][STABLE][GAPPS][OTA] Bliss ROM v12.12 - Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Which Gcam Can you please tell me the gcam version??
  9. S

Post [PORT][STABLE] MIUI 12 EU port for Mi A2 Lite

Good but worhtless So far it was beautiful experience with this rom. No major bug and beautiful rom. But in long run it becomes slow and feels glitchy. Porting to another rom. Good bye MIUI 12. Good work developer. Keep it up
  10. S

Post Modded Stock(miui) Camera for Stock and Custom Roms

How to replace stock camera Not Working on Miui 12 port in Mi a2 Lite. Not installing over the stock camera. How to replace stock camera with this version.
  11. S

Not rebooting after Magisk Whenever i flash magisk through recovery it goes in to loop of going into recovery instead of system every time i restart the device. What is the problem.
  12. S

Network speed Network speed in notification bar is also not working ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ---------- Camera shutter sound off do not work. It stays on always.
  13. S

I want to root Please guide to root this MIUI 12 ROM. Safe method, I know how to root, but for this specific ROM Magisk version or installing technique etc.. I don't want to ruin the ROM now and don't want to waste the time i pent on installing the apps and setting things up.
  14. S

Found solution Reading mode bug is in this miui 12 rom. at initial setup i import the system setting from the previous account in which reading mode was on. thus there is the problem. that "ON" setting insert in the miui 12 and it become yellowish permanantly. for this i reset the miui 12...
  15. S

Thank you alot. Actually i dont want the hustle to go back to stock and then this rom. So, Finally I installed the rom Successfully. i just skipped the magisk part. Now please tell me to install the magisk and i have seen the camera api2 potin in recovery. how to use it. I need to use Gcam...